Russia Think It Was Fixed

Ludo*1

I had a few beers with a chap from Siberia when I was on holiday in Turkey back in the Summer, he asked all about the referendum as soon as I told him I was from Scotland ... he was pretty clued up on it all even back then !

(FWIW - I rewrote the above sentence as initially it was the story of me meeting a Russian bloke in a bar on holiday with me declaring myself a No and him demanding I should be a Yes :ph34r: )

I had a few beers with a chap from Siberia when I was on holiday in Turkey back in the Summer, he asked all about the referendum as soon as I told him I was from Scotland ... he was pretty clued up on it all even back then !

(FWIW - I rewrote the above sentence as initially it was the story of me meeting a Russian bloke in a bar on holiday with me declaring myself a No and him demanding I should be a Yes :ph34r: )

Got talking to a Russian once in a boozer in Warsaw - turned out he was a film-maker.

When I asked him what kind of films, he said "Let's put it this way - I made two of them yesterday and three today"

Riiiight...

Link.

The count rooms were too big apparently. Oh, yes, and we had 'North Korea' style turnouts.

Watched RT for a bit this morning to see what their take was on the result.

Fairly run of the mill stuff except for an interviewer giving that fat blob from UKIP a hard time of it over the scare stories and mocking him over Russia invading an independent Scotland.

Watching him squirm brightened the morning a wee bit.

Archived