A list of people who are staying on the gravy train..

Confidemus

Thanks to a No vote:

Danny Alexander

Douglas Alexander

Alistair Carmichael

Margaret Curran

Alistair Darling

Ian Davidson

Jim Murphy

Ian Murray

Anas Sarwar

Lord Reid

Lord McConnell

Lord Robertson

Lord Foulkes

So thanks, you fuckers.

:angry:

People who spoke of the Independent Scotland as resulting in "fighting poverty" going back to their exclusive houses; some domestic, some abroad:

Irvine Welsh

Vivienne Westwood

Ricky Ross

Brian Cox - "looking for a hoose in Dundee"

Andy Murray - Staying put

Martin Gilbert

Martin Compston

Please feel free to add to this list

People who spoke of the Independent Scotland as resulting in "fighting poverty" going back to their exclusive houses; some domestic, some abroad:

Irvine Welsh

Vivienne Westwood

Ricky Ross

Martin Gilbert

Martin Compston

Everyone that wants to end poverty should live in a slum right enough.

Irvine Welsh

Vivienne Westwood

Ricky Ross

Martin Gilbert

Martin Compston

What? A bit of a fail here chief.

These people wanted to help fight poverty and saw that independence was the only real chance for that to happen. No-one was suggesting communism so why they should give up their belongings and move into a commune god only knows.

The gravy train is very real - especially for the likes of Foulkes and Robertson - absolute arseholes.

I've just seen now you're on about Marxism. What a nut-job you are.

When are you leaving us? No-one likes you here. No-one.

I still can't believe that thousands of people out there saw Anas Sanwar on a ballot paper and thought "Aye I'll vote for him ".

This. He's a fucking dreadful politician. I have never seen him and not had to watch through my fingers.

You're right. It's always the extremely rich who make the best Marxists

These people obviously care about the people starving in cities like Glasgow and edinburgh. They could just as easily be struggling for food.

What's your government going to do to help those in dire need. You obviously have no sympathy for people that can't afford to feed themselves or their kids.

What? A bit of a fail here chief.

These people wanted to help fight poverty and saw that independence was the only real chance for that to happen. No-one was suggesting communism so why they should give up their belongings and move into a commune god only knows.

The gravy train is very real - especially for the likes of Foulkes and Robertson - absolute arseholes.

I've just seen now you're on about Marxism. What a nut-job you are.

When are you leaving us? No-one likes you here. No-one.

Ahhh you see. That's all subjective and if true, c'est la vie. I mean people might say you're a sociopathic wee twerp but that's probably not true.

The rest of your post imagines that corrupt politicians wouldn't exist in Ricky Ross's vision of Scotland. However I imagine him signing "Chocolate Girl" and drift away

These people obviously care about the people starving in cities like Glasgow and edinburgh. They could just as easily be struggling for food. What's your government going to do to help those in dire need. You obviously have no sympathy for people that can't afford to feed themselves or their kids.

If you think that's implicit in my post, you thought project a lot

Ahhh you see. That's all subjective and if true, c'est la vie. I mean people might say you're a sociopathic wee twerp but that's probably not true.

The rest of your post imagines that corrupt politicians wouldn't exist in Ricky Ross's vision of Scotland. However I imagine him signing "Chocolate Girl" and drift away

I don't really like you very much if that helps.

The difference between those in the first post and those in the second is that those in the second didn't have to be involved. They've done alright, they are comfortable, but they see poverty and injustice and want to create a society where that is minimised, if not eradicated.

The first list have to pretend to care, pretend to be interested. It's their job. So long as the wheels stay on the gravy train, they don't really care.

To the first list, add Pamela Nash and Tom Clarke.

I saw Nash buying a can of Irn Bru from a vending machine the other night. It must have broke her heart that she couldn't get a receipt to claim it back on expenses.

Gordon Brown's masterstroke in the last week of the campaign was to portray it as Labour vs SNP ("Tartan Tories"). "Let's say to the Nationalists, these are our streets" etc. Putting himself back on the political map,somewhat.

Horrible little c**t

No they would - but we'd have more control over them. The closer a democracy is to the people - the more effective it is. There would also be less money to be had in Ed compared to London - where the gravy train is particularly long.

Sociopathic wee twerp? OK. At least my point towards you was based on evidence. The response to your posts is almost entirely negative. Have you no self-awareness?

Archived