East Ayrshire Catalonians v The Trampoline Stealers. Derby match or tr

Dipple burn

FFS you have read Harry's pointless berating of Milky an unsung hero for Talbot, with a Scottish Cup winners medal and two league medals, plus a MOM performance against Stranraer in the Scottish Cup, now you are mentioning crowds!!! Have you never read about our Isa and his crowds????

I thought it looked a very similar crowd to the West Final which was given officially as 1200 if I remember correctly, I would have said around the 1000 mark would be a reasonable estimate for Saturday's crowd. Been a number of years since Cumnock brought out a big support to Beechwood, suppose we will not see that again until they start competing at the top. Also seen one guy in the pub react to the news of the score with exuberance, my question is if it meant that much why not go to the game? Canny understand that!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a photo I took 5 mins before kickoff on sat. I'm sure another 15 -20 more Cumnock fans came in after that. Very disappointing attendance from the away support.

Maybe some were standing elsewhere or sitting in the stand? I know we stand between away dugout and furthest away exit.

I wasn't at the game and can't argue if our support was low but that picture tells you nothing as Nock fans also stand behind the goals and on the terrace directly opposite that picture as well as some at the other side of the stand.

I wasn't at the game and can't argue if our support was low but that picture tells you nothing as Nock fans also stand behind the goals and on the terrace directly opposite that picture as well as some at the other side of the stand.

Yes they were scattered about a bit and for sure there were more than that picture illustrates, and to be honest if it had been any other team we would have considered the away support to be not bad as there are most teams bring literally a handful. But Cumnock have traditionally one of the bigger supports in our grade, and in days gone by would have brought hundreds out to Auchinleck. Think we will ever get back to that?

Hopefully we can get back to that. I thought last season we were starting to progress a bit but this season has been a real slow start. You never know a win in the West might kickstart our season......

Jog on nocko u'll need to look to the other slow starters to help kickstart your season mate

Disappointing amount of Cumnock fans in their designated area.

However there was some Cumnock lads in beside the home fans.

Overall I was a bit disappointed by number of Cumnock fans who made it to the top of the hill.

Probably ashamed of "letting the grade" down. :angry:

Talbot have done well representing the juniors in recent years but that result today was a bad one for them, shocked at that score, had to check myself to make sure it was right.

Talbot have done well representing the juniors in recent years but that result today was a bad one for them, shocked at that score, had to check myself to make sure it was right.

Who did you check with? And how do you know they are right? :huh:

Archived