East Ayrshire Catalonians v The Trampoline Stealers. Derby match or tr

Dipple burn

I'm sure they will be back, they kept me informed of score.

I've got black and gold labs but wouldn't bring them to a talbot game together.

They may start questioning their allegiances? ;-)

well bring your black one and it can stand with my yellow one. :)

ps saw the dogs and your pals beside the main stand,in the cumnock end!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well bring your black one and it can stand with my yellow one. :)

ps saw the dogs and your pals beside the main stand,in the cumnock end!

The black fella is a son of Cumnock, he wouldn't wear it, nor would yours!

Guys had a great day at the game, they've been invited back by the groundsman to the next home game.

Nice touch!

I would like to compliment Kier Milliken on his superb performance at Beechwood Park this afternoon.

He started running when the ref started the game a couple of minutes after 2, & he never stopped running, chasing, & making a complete nuisance of himself to the opposition.

He also displayed no shortage of skills & played a prominent role in most of Talbots goals.

Enjoy your weekend Kier, your nearly as good as Ally Park.

Interesting take on it from an outsider. I thought Keir had a great second half and as you say was involved in a few of the goals and worked tirelessly but there's still a few Bot fans who don't appreciate his efforts.

Personally I think his best position is out wide but he can do a good turn up front too.

Interesting take on it from an outsider. I thought Keir had a great second half and as you say was involved in a few of the goals and worked tirelessly but there's still a few Bot fans who don't appreciate his efforts.

Personally I think his best position is out wide but he can do a good turn up front too.

He earned a Paulo Nutini from me yesterday.

10 out of 10.

LARKY ARE YOU ON CRACK ?

Seriously Milliken is one of the worst forwards I have ever seen at Beechwood, he can't score goals, must be the worst I have seen when going in one on one with a goalkeeper never scores, rarely beats a player, easily bullied off the ball, chickens out of 50/50s, his choice of passing is dire doesn't know when to pass or when to shoot, granted he will score the odd goal but being a striker with a team like Auchinleck Talbot you should be hitting the target on a regular basis any forward worth their salt should be bagging 25+ goals a season with a team of that quality. Running about like a headless chicken for 90 minutes doesn't make you a good player its what you do when you have the ball that counts.

Oh and just too add anyone who was at the game will have to admit 5-0 totally flattered Talbot, Cumnock who are dreadful btw could and really should have scored as many as Talbot yesterday, Talbot played nowhere near as well as I have seen them play and going by reports didn't play that well at Hurlford the previous week. Talbot have won 4 out of 4 league games this season and have yet to reach any great heights by their standards teams should start to worry when they do click.

LARKY ARE YOU ON CRACK ?

Seriously Milliken is one of the worst forwards I have ever seen at Beechwood, he can't score goals, must be the worst I have seen when going in one on one with a goalkeeper never scores, rarely beats a player, easily bullied off the ball, chickens out of 50/50s, his choice of passing is dire doesn't know when to pass or when to shoot, granted he will score the odd goal but being a striker with a team like Auchinleck Talbot you should be hitting the target on a regular basis any forward worth their salt should be bagging 25+ goals a season with a team of that quality. Running about like a headless chicken for 90 minutes doesn't make you a good player its what you do when you have the ball that counts.

Take it your no a fan H. I think he is a superb player. Bet you an Onion Pie he gets a goal in Edinburgh

next Saturday.

Eh,now that you've mentioned Crack.

Take it your no a fan H. I think he is a superb player. Bet you an Onion Pie he gets a goal in Edinburgh

next Saturday.

Eh,now that you've mentioned Crack.

Bet taken mate, no Larky not a fan of his have watched him since he signed for Talbot 4/5 years ago and I must admit he leaves me and many other Talbot fans totally frustrated, people think because he puts in a lot of running he is playing well I tend to look at what he does when he has the ball which is no where near enough to justify him being at a team of Talbot's standing, a striker needs to bag his fair share of goals Milliken...........to put it simply can't score goals and being with a top team you need to do that on a regular basis. Tucker likes him so at the end of the day that's all that really matters we all have opinions mine is Milliken is way out his depth at Talbot.

He certainly divides opinions on the terracing no question about that. Watched him disposesing a Cumnock defender in the box

shrug off 4 defenders, then duffing his effort on goal. But he demonstrated remarkable bravery, skill, & courage, to set himself up.

The Cumnock goalie also had to look smart to keep his inswinging corner from the left, out the net late in the game.

Give George the pie money & I'll pick it up next time I'm through. :-)

He certainly divides opinions on the terracing no question about that. Watched him disposesing a Cumnock defender in the box

shrug off 4 defenders, then duffing his effort on goal. But he demonstrated remarkable bravery, skill, & courage, to set himself up.

The Cumnock goalie also had to look smart to keep his inswinging corner from the left, out the net late in the game.

Give George the pie money & I'll pick it up next time I'm through. :-)

Haha Larky no problem hope you enjoy your pie and cuppa.

I would like to compliment Kier Milliken on his superb performance at Beechwood Park this afternoon.

He started running when the ref started the game a couple of minutes after 2, & he never stopped running, chasing, & making a complete nuisance of himself to the opposition.

He also displayed no shortage of skills & played a prominent role in most of Talbots goals.

Enjoy your weekend Kier, your nearly as good as Ally Park.

Keir can be quite frustrating, but yesterday he was outstanding and showed everything that's good about his game. Gormley and Wilson are my pick up front but when not available Keir is a willing skilful player to partner goal scoters like Wilson or Gormley. His work rate is astonishing! Wilson has 18 goals already and we're still only in September, what a find by Tucker again.

Keir started out at Ardrossan and Meadow as a right midfielder or even right wing back so not surprising he doesn't score 25-30 goals a season but along side someone who does he is a good player to have in your team. I hoped Meadow kept him but at that time we had a strong strike force in Barr, Hughes and Garry Fleming had just signed.

good but a frustrating player to watch.usually compleats the hard work then lets himself down.so,rightly in my opinion 3rd choice striker at the moment.needs to be a bit more consistent.a fleeing machine.

Archived