Will Hearts lose a game this season?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A loss is coming if you ask me. Wasn't the sharpest performance today......King in particular needs a rest imo.

Looked more to me like we saw the game out once we couldn't be caught as we have a busy period coming up.

I see nothing to suggest a loss is coming tbh.

Anyway, win the next 2 games and we are at the halfway point with 50 points. Dundee won the league with something like 69 points last season :lol:

To add a little banter and to add to the build up to Tuesday the answer to your thread is Yes you will lose when you come to Central Park.

Looking forward to you guys bringing a good crowd to the club and to the town.

If that's what "banter" is these days then you can keep it

If that's what "banter" is these days then you can keep it

You will know what banter is when you meet the real characters from Cowdenbeath.That's what our mining town is all about.

Hearts were poor in their trip to Dumbarton at the start of the season and I see no reason why Hearts will not be poor when they visit Central Park.

Uh-huh, Hearts were poor at Dumbarton. Poor in two of our sixteen league matches so far.

All probability, however, points to your hick team taking another utter pumping.

To add a little banter and to add to the build up to Tuesday the answer to your thread is Yes you will lose when you come to Central Park.

Looking forward to you guys bringing a good crowd to the club and to the town.

You will know what banter is when you meet the real characters from Cowdenbeath.That's what our mining town is all about.

Hearts were poor in their trip to Dumbarton at the start of the season and I see no reason why Hearts will not be poor when they visit Central Park.

Jimmy Nic is gonnae end this thread tonight

mePvR5.gif

Archived