Motherwell vs Hamilton Accies - 27/09/14

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curier and Jesus back from injury and in the squad, according to accies twitter. Now only to get Canning, Scotland, MacKinnon, Routledge and Ryan back, and we might have something approaching our first team.

I wonder what our first team would have done to Motherwell on Wednesday night ? :-)

Curier and Jesus back from injury and in the squad, according to accies twitter. Now only to get Canning, Scotland, MacKinnon, Routledge and Ryan back, and we might have something approaching our first team.

I wonder what our first team would have done to Motherwell on Wednesday night ? :-)

Probably won on penalties.

Don't think you're allowed in there unless you wear sunglasses, wear a balaclava or you're 14 or under.

Muey bueno local derby banter. I'm not wanting to actually participate just sit near them as it will likely be the only bit of the stadium with any atmosphere.

I said on the cup thread before Wednesday that I thought it would be 1 win each from the double header and ours would come in this game.

We never perform well on an artificial pitch (don't think we have ever won a competitive game on it?!). We will be much improved today and fully expect to win by a couple of goals. Few changes expected and players who are coming back from injury look fitter.

2-0 'Well - Erwin & Ojamma

Archived