Is it time for a different referendum?

Wee Bully

Another referendum  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh dear :rolleyes:

I can't see what joy there is to behold when your country is fracturing and breaking up at an increasing rate. The Yes campaign could have done the UK a favour by at least making the process a bit less pain free than what is happening now. To gloat at a time like this is pretty damn stupid because no one is winning here. The more squabbling that occurs between the WM parties and the less promises it keeps, plus the increasing rise of UKiP just makes independence all the more likely. So there is no 'seethe', just disappointment that twats like you are so busy thinking they're right they don't see the irreversible damage that is happening right under their noses.

ETA: Plus your patter is fucking mince.

They COULD have. But they lost. Independence is finished for "a generation", not my words, the words of the soon to be departed Alex Salmond.

With support for Welsh independence at a record low I think your political commentary can safely be filed in the "fucking laughable" section of the bin. Cheers.

No. I want proper independence and I'll wait on it rather than settle for any second best.

By all means let's get the maximum we can from the pre election 'promises' given but we should only accept what is in Scotland's best interests - no point having more 'powers' if they're not accompanied by ways of paying for them.

1967 - Scotland elects it's first SNP MP

2014 - 45% of those who voted supported independence

Let's not sell ourselves short.

It's coming yet for a' that.

45% of the population voted to end the "union".

The britnats and 100% of mainstream media claimed there were too many unknowns, too much risk, yet still 45% of the population voted yes.

Maths really isn't your strong point is it? Yes recieved 45% of the vote, which, as the turnout was less than 100%, translated to 37.8% of those eligible to vote. This does not equate to 45% of the population.

you are loving that your beloved "union" is fucked?

45% of the population voted to end the "union".

The britnats and 100% of mainstream media claimed there were too many unknowns, too much risk, yet still 45% of the population voted yes.

Britain, as a political entity, will be finished within 10 years - 5 if the tories win next year.

45% of those who Voted supported independence not 45% of the population, F*ck me it's not that difficult is it!?

Her Majesty's Government of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is secure enough for now thanks!

45% of those who Voted supported independence not 45% of the population, F*ck me it's not that difficult is it!?

Her Majesty's Government of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is secure enough for now thanks!

Ok, maybe he should have put, "Less than half the electorate voted to keep the Union". Hardly secure, I'd say

Maths really isn't your strong point is it? Yes recieved 45% of the vote, which, as the turnout was less than 100%, translated to 37.8% of those eligible to vote. This does not equate to 45% of the population.

I see the fucking morons are still pursuing this rather pointless motif. Going by your weak reasoning that must mean that because less than half the population voted to remain in the union, we should become independent?

Yes?

I can see the UK government including a provision for a referendum to ratify the results of the Kelvin Review to insulate themselves against the accusation that any additional powers "don't go far enough", thus defending against accusations that they have "broken their promises" such as to justify another independence referendum in quick succession. They will be able to say "the Scottish people backed being part of the Union in 2014 and they backed this new settlement in 2016/17. This is the settled will of the Scottish people".

You are so up your own arse you don't know reality any more.

and he's been neglecting his garden. I fucking hate that. It's not like the weather has been a problem. Fucking pish btw.

They COULD have. But they lost. Independence is finished for "a generation", not my words, the words of the soon to be departed Alex Salmond.

With support for Welsh independence at a record low I think your political commentary can safely be filed in the "fucking laughable" section of the bin. Cheers.

WTF has Wales got to do with anything? You are seriously fucking mental. Do you actually have anything constructive to add or just a load of pompous, arrogant shite without anything to back it up?

Eh, where's Alex going then?

You are one of them whos opinion i based on what the bbc tells you. This welsh independence carry on is a load of tripe and has been proven to be so. Support for welsh independence is at an all time high and rising fast. Only the bbc with thier 7 question poll think differently.

http://news.sky.com/story/1336172/scot-vote-boosts-welsh-independence-support

http://ffb.co.uk/sme-advice/236-huge-rise-in-support-for-welsh-independence

poll sown up a little here.... http://nealhockley.com/2014/09/25/the-importance-of-survey-design-how-many-people-really-support-welsh-independence/

and here http://dailywales.net/2014/09/24/the-truth-about-bbc-wales-daft-3-welsh-independence-poll/

You only beleive the bbc because they tell you what you want to hear. At Least look for other sources for information before you spill out that kind of shit.

Archived