The Flash

King Kebab

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The season finale might be one of my favourite episodes of TV ever.

So much happened in the last few minutes of that episode and I can't wait to find out what sort of consequences Eddie's suicide will have in season 2. Does wiping out Eobard Thawne erase everything he's ever done too? Such as killing Nora Allen, creating The Flash etc... Great cliffhanger too, I imagine that final scene was very expensive to make.

Also I'm certain there was a glimpse of Caitlin as Killer Frost in the sequence where Barry was seeing his past, present & future.

The season finale might be one of my favourite episodes of TV ever.

So much happened in the last few minutes of that episode and I can't wait to find out what sort of consequences Eddie's suicide will have in season 2. Does wiping out Eobard Thawne erase everything he's ever done too? Such as killing Nora Allen, creating The Flash etc... Great cliffhanger too, I imagine that final scene was very expensive to make.

Also I'm certain there was a glimpse of Caitlin as Killer Frost in the sequence where Barry was seeing his past, present & future.

Aye, it was excellent.

I thought I seen a glimpse of Caitlin when he was seeing his past, present and future(although I didn't realise it was Killer Frost as I've not read any of the comics). Having googled it, it looks like you are right. There was also a very short appearance from Hawk Girl that will appear in DC's Legends Of Tomorrow(she was shown immediately after Leonard Snart(Captain Cold) was seen witnessing the destruction of the city.)

As much as I was raving about this seasons finale to Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D, which was excellent, the finale to the first season of The Flash has beaten everything I have watched recently, it was truly exceptional and one of the most enjoyable episodes of TV I have seen in a long time!!!

Also ended on a fantastic cliffhanger, got to wait till fucking October now to find out what happens!!!

Can't believe how the DC Cinematic Universe is ignoring this gem as well as Arrow and recasting the characters in the upcoming Superman/Batman movie as well as the resultant J.L.A. movie, it just doesn't make sense???

Especially as these series will be running concurrently with the movies???

One of the reasons the Marvel version is so successful is because their cinematic and television output are so intrinsically linked and with the likes of the upcoming Iron Fist and Luke Cage, will continue to do so, I just don't see how DC are keeping them separate, like Daredevil, The Flash and Arrow aren't big enough to carry off their own movies so TV is the perfect medium for them. It's baffling, they've went and given Christopher Nolan carte blanch to create cohesion and realism within the DCCU and then go against his wishes at every turn, no wonder he is rumoured to be only a bawhair away from telling them to f**k off!!!

don't think we've seen the last of the Reverse Flash, remember more than one character has played him and also remember they were quite obviously showing us Eddies body disappearing through the wormhole, also sussed out who Cisco is going to become, (Fran)Cisco Ramon is quite a well known minor character in the DCU, can't believe I didn't get it earlier!!!

I'm on UK pace so avoiding those spoilers.

The penultimate episode this week was an absolute topper. Can't wait to watch the finale next week.

Don't wait! You're missing out.

I don't know how anyone could know a finale of a great show is available to watch online and be able to sit and wait for it to come on TV. I'd have a heart attack waiting.

As much as I was raving about this seasons finale to Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D, which was excellent, the finale to the first season of The Flash has beaten everything I have watched recently, it was truly exceptional and one of the most enjoyable episodes of TV I have seen in a long time!!!

Also ended on a fantastic cliffhanger, got to wait till fucking October now to find out what happens!!!

Can't believe how the DC Cinematic Universe is ignoring this gem as well as Arrow and recasting the characters in the upcoming Superman/Batman movie as well as the resultant J.L.A. movie, it just doesn't make sense???

Especially as these series will be running concurrently with the movies???

One of the reasons the Marvel version is so successful is because their cinematic and television output are so intrinsically linked and with the likes of the upcoming Iron Fist and Luke Cage, will continue to do so, I just don't see how DC are keeping them separate, like Daredevil, The Flash and Arrow aren't big enough to carry off their own movies so TV is the perfect medium for them. It's baffling, they've went and given Christopher Nolan carte blanch to create cohesion and realism within the DCCU and then go against his wishes at every turn, no wonder he is rumoured to be only a bawhair away from telling them to f**k off!!!

don't think we've seen the last of the Reverse Flash, remember more than one character has played him and also remember they were quite obviously showing us Eddies body disappearing through the wormhole, also sussed out who Cisco is going to become, (Fran)Cisco Ramon is quite a well known minor character in the DCU, can't believe I didn't get it earlier!!!

Agree with everything said here

Disagree that movie and tv universes should be linked. All that does is reduce the creativity of the movie writers and the tv writers, if they have to consider everything the other one has done when writing storylines.

They now have free reign to create whatever arrow and flash they see fit, one that's not beholden to the stricter policies of network tv companies like The CW.

also marvel's movies came out before their TV shows, so they got to hire big movie stars and then cast their TV stars. DC being forced to cast TV stars instead of huge movie stars for their movies would only be bad for business as there is a huge difference between carrying a TV show on your shoulders and being responsible for a movie franchise you hope to make in the high hundreds of millions of dollars at the box office.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived