Livi VS Rangers (Baldy Mourinho VS Fat Sally)

Shouldn't have any trouble finding someone to take that job seem that Rangers fans fighting is the in thing just now ^_^

But But But you said you went out your way to have a go at our support and nobody fought you...they just tried to fight you :lol:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But But But you said you went out your way to have a go at our support and nobody fought you...they just tried to fight you :lol:

Correct, his pals took him away

wee clip round the ear and ruffle of his hair and the wee scamp was back in the que.

i was being an arsehole tbf aye

Correct, his pals took him away

wee clip round the ear and ruffle of his hair and the wee scamp was back in the que.

i was being an arsehole tbf aye

f**k off i am laughing too much at the Drum Beat Mafia at the moment ... Ffs :lol: ... I cant stop laughing at the daftie throwing something on the park then running in to the 'crowd' of 15 :lol:

What exactly was this 'sectarian' insult?

I haven't seen it yet.

Edit: I fear your answer will reveal the same rehash of Tedi & Co's pish assertion that the use of the 'currant' H word is sectarian.

Gollllleeee. Tedi & co. would not break forum rules if it was now, would they?

The boys tweet from over a year ago, that they have posted a few times has the "h" word.

The bearz on here must be pretty confident therefore, that it is NOT sectarian , yet use that as their argument :1eye

I suppose I'm a bit out of the loop now but are rangers threads always like this i.e. less that 5% of posts relating to football?

Yep that's about right mate, 5% probably a little on the generous side though. Even the match threads are just swamped by supporters of other clubs, screaming "your club died, sevco sectarian scum, you're going bust again, your clubs dead, sectarian bassas" repeat ...etc etc..Zzzzzzzzzzz

If you can tell me what this video has to do with Sevco/Ragers support and football that would marvelous ... I assume someone shouts the H word as I couldn't watch that shyte for more than a couple of minutes ...

Context is everything and the word itself has various meanings ... since this is not the environment/stage/setting that we are referring to .. the use of it in that video is meaningless.

We've had this pointless discussion and circling before.

You're a right bunch of Attila the Currants and there's nothing 'secterian' about it.

Noo run along ya daft Attila ... :P:lol:

the all take great delight in chanting to the police " go home ya h*ns". and the rest of your answer is a waffle , the fact is you have began to bang on about scenarios, stage ect which is what I have argued all along. there are certain instances where the word is sectarian hence the reason it has been banned. top effort for trying though dhense no matter how shite your answer eventually was.

The word is not sectarian no matter how often you try to define it as such ... do keep trying though.

If it was sectarian, then which definition are you referring to and where and when was it first used as a 'sectarian insult'.

Please provide research and links ... Thanks.

Otherwise my little daft Attila bog off with your ramblings ....

This debate is taking place on the rangers fans a disgrace thread , go on that and see my views as I can't be arsed retuning them out for you. Now again you have completely sidestepped my question? How would you describe the use of the word h#n in that video earlier without it having a political or sectarian meaning?

The word itself is not sectarian. Your video is not evidence of the word being sectarian in any shape or form.

Whether or not the usage of the H word in that video is sectarian (or not) is irrelevant. It does not make the word itself 'sectarian' or any other instances of it's usage sectarian.

This fact has been explained to you more than once.

If you cannot grasp that then there is little hope for you.

so they are simply just calling the police rangers fans in the video?

Archived