Livi VS Rangers (Baldy Mourinho VS Fat Sally)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was fighting in the crowd. Stewards moved into eject someone, no idea why, and the a large portion of the fans in the corner piled in.

A black mark against a generally well behaved set of fans, not as well behaved as us though obvs.

Looks like it really was "all about the Hibs" :lol: I"m in the 15 club. More exclusive.

Naw the other 396 were at The Energy Assets Arena, silly!

Anyway, I missed the first half but if it had been 5-1 in the second 45 it wouldn't have flattered us. We also had a few good passages of play.

​Mind you, our defense inspires no confidence. That should be Ally's priority.

So I shamelessly stole this image from FF and I know that it will eventually be posted here given how many Ps&Ds use their online time to follow lesser Rangers forums than P&B:

post-44711-0-28863000-1412444592_thumb.j

Delightful stuff from the editor of The Livi Lament (or whatever their rag/programme is called). It isn't possible to produce such dross without being a member of P&B and a regular reader of The Big Thread.

So come on. Which P&D edits The Lion Rampant (or whatever it's called) and why is he trying to sook the Pie and Bovril boaby?

There was fighting in the crowd. Stewards moved into eject someone, no idea why, and the a large portion of the fans in the corner piled in.

A black mark against a generally well behaved set of fans, not as well behaved as us though obvs.

Stewards must've had their yes badges still on their jackets

So I shamelessly stole this image from FF and I know that it will eventually be posted here given how many Ps&Ds use their online time to follow lesser Rangers forums than P&B:

attachicon.giflivi.jpg

Delightful stuff from the editor of The Livi Lament (or whatever their rag/programme is called). It isn't possible to produce such dross without being a member of P&B and a regular reader of The Big Thread.

So come on. Which P&D edits The Lion Rampant (or whatever it's called) and why is he trying to sook the Pie and Bovril boaby?

You seen this btw? Livi cut through the bull....

BzG34LLCEAEmeEW.jpg

attachicon.giflivi.jpg

Point out the errors please.

I'm not sure about the American truck guy being offered preferred bidder status. It might be true, but it's not quite what my addled old memory recalls.

Otherwise though, it seems about right.

Archived