General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And calling someone an English C*nt is real forward thinking stuff from a modern Scottish nationalist eh? pathetic, but crack on wee man you're a great advert !!

No it is not.

I'm not anti English. I don't dislike somebody because they were born on a different bit of rock from me.

You cannot call anyone backwards.

Eta: I've said that phrase once in my 7 years on here, 'some wee English c**t in the audience saying Scotland doesn't deserve any of their money' he wasn't a c**t because he was English, he just so happened to be a c**t and English.

What you wetting your knickers about?

No it is not.

I'm not anti English. I don't dislike somebody because they were born on a different bit of rock from me.

You cannot call anyone backwards.

You called a guy an English C*nt, that would seem pretty clear cut to me where you're at mate, true nasty colours showing and very much backwards thinking!!

You called a guy an English C*nt, that would seem pretty clear cut to me where you're at mate, true nasty colours showing and very much backwards thinking!!

I'm not exactly Lichtie's biggest fan but I don't believe he would call someone an 'English c**t'.

I'm not exactly Lichtie's biggest fan but I don't believe he would call someone an 'English c**t'.

Question Time audience a couple of weeks back. I've no axe to grind with Lichtie but I'm pretty sure he would have something to say if the reverse was posted on an English football forum. The rest of the Separatists on here would also be quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Question Time audience a couple of weeks back. I've no axe to grind with Lichtie but I'm pretty sure he would have something to say if the reverse was posted on an English football forum. The rest of the Separatists on here would also be quick to jump on the bandwagon.

I said 'some english c**t saying there we dont deserve any of their money'. He wasnt a c**t because he was English, he was a c**t that happened to be English, my sentence wouldnt of made sense unless I stated he was English.

I could have worded it better but I am not anti English. :lol:

Ive had a long discussion about this with BerwickMad before.

I dont dislike anyone simply for being born on a different part of the earth than me. ^_^

ETA: as for the bit in bold, never mind anti Scottish stuff being said on English football forums, its said in their mainstream media, also something that you never had a problem with and go out of your way to defend.

I said 'some english c**t saying there we dont deserve any of their money'. He wasnt a c**t because he was English, he was a c**t that happened to be English, my sentence wouldnt of made sense unless I stated he was English.

I could have worded it better but I am not anti English. :lol:

Ive had a long discussion about this with BerwickMad before.

I dont dislike anyone simply for being born on a different part of the earth than me. ^_^

ETA: as for the bit in bold, never mind anti Scottish stuff being said on English football forums, its said in their mainstream media, also something that you never had a problem with and go out of your way to defend.

Fair enough perhaps just C*nt would have sufficed then.

That kind of chat does no one any favours, Rab.

Done a pretty decent job of irreversibly separating the country, but fair enough, apologies. That's me away to the game, Mon the Gers !!

Archived