General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually going to be glorious seeing all of the seethe from the folks in the stockbroker belt when the realise that a great big oil well is going to be struck in their back gardens.

Most striking thing about this story is how pretty much overnight oil has went from being a curse to being the best thing ever.

Clegg has admitted he would block another referendum

I am sure the massive haul of Lib Dem MP's that are about to be returned in Scotland would be best placed to make a comment on behalf of the Scottish people

Oh wait...

Horrible accident, yes, but Newsworthy in a national newspaper?

http://www.scotsman.com/news/odd/snp-activist-caused-dog-to-lose-leg-claims-owner-1-3742128

Talk about a sensationalist headline.

Reminds me of that Michael Portillo anecdote (think it was him at least). He walked up a driveway and as he knocked on the door he realised the drive had just been laid and he'd left huge footprints going right up it.

The door opened and he said 'hello, I'm your local Labour candidate.'

Reminds me of that Michael Portillo anecdote (think it was him at least). He walked up a driveway and as he knocked on the door he realised the drive had just been laid and he'd left huge footprints going right up it.

:lol:

Except that "the country" never held a referendum on PR

The fact that the libdems sold out on their underlying principles and accepted AV as an alternative is neither here nor there. They wanted PR, accepted AV and lost. Are they still advocating PR?

The fact that the libdems sold out on their underlying principles and accepted AV as an alternative is neither here nor there. They wanted PR, accepted AV and lost. Are they still advocating PR?

I would hope this time they demand PR without a referendum

I am genuinely surprised this wasn't on the front page, accompanied by a five-year-old shot of Sturgeon standing with her hand on an open gate, smiling.

:lol::lol:

http://www.scotsman.com/news/odd/snp-activist-caused-dog-to-lose-leg-claims-owner-1-3742128

Mrs Erskine, an Edinburgh taxi driver, said: “Nicola Sturgeon is always saying ‘we have a duty of care’.

“Where is the duty of care in this?”

“I am furious about this, the SNP certainly won’t be getting my vote.”

:lol:

This story made me so upset and angry, that I vomited down my front. I'm sending Sturgeon the bill! The cow!

I am just waiting for the 'Nicola Sturgeon ate my Hamster' headline.

Archived