Automatic Door Engineer....

My company is desperately looking for a new automatic door engineer for busy permanent contracts we have across central Scotland with well known supermarkets, high street stores, facility management companies and local authorities. If anyone has any experience in this or know anyone that has, drop me a wee message. Excellent money offered......

My company is desperately looking for a new automatic door engineer for busy permanent contracts we have across central Scotland with well known supermarkets, high street stores, facility management companies and local authorities. If anyone has any experience in this or know anyone that has, drop me a wee message. Excellent money offered......

How many openings do you have?

ETA If that's not too personal a question.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

This hasnt happened again has it

Man_7b422c_316841.gif

• 2 years later...
4 minutes ago, mochernyak said:

The use of automatic doors is changing into additional prejudicious in helping with incapacity access solutions and square measure currently a demand for several locations. we tend to square measure over happy to conduct a visit to help in planning associate automatic entrance that most accurately fits your desires whereas in compliance with all safety and building laws.

Sum bump 

Robot_Vector_Character_with_Thumbs_Up_Pr

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Don't think so. I think they operate a bit of a revolving door policy. 

1 minute ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Heard staff retention is an issue, its a revolving door.

At least wait a couple of posts before repeating a joke!

Anyone ever had a shot in a paternoster? Great fun. They've still got one in Sheffield Uni Arts Tower. Admittedly quite a long way to go to get a shot of one, but people travel that far for Alton Towers, and you're less likely to lose a leg in a Paternoster. 

• 3 years later...
13 minutes ago, Access said:

Access Technologies Pakistan manufactures and sells high quality Lifts & Automatic Doors . We uses the latest technologies to make these products. Therefore,  Our Automatic Doors Company products are not only safe but also effective.Automatic doors and sliding glass doors are a thing of the past. The technology has taken a step forward. Now you need not get out of the car every time you want to enter your car through the driveway as our company is offering remote controlled gates , for more information visit our website  <a href=https://www.access-pk.com> automatic doors</a>

Enter your car through the driveway? I normally use the door.