Glastonbury 2015

Ziggy

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do understand that there's more than the main stage and the second stage? There are hundreds of bands/acts on

This. You can totally ignore the headliners/most of the main stage at Glastonbury. It's either zeitgeist, anti-zeitgeist or just plain shit

Something like 30 stages of acts over 5 days. Plenty good on there if you look for it. It's incredible if you have the energy for it. I couldn't do it anymore, 200k people in a field, f**k that. EOTR is enough for me these days.

Actually i might do it once more, might have one more in me, don't wanna be there in my forties. Would need to be an incredible headliner though, that you couldn't see elsewhere. A Bowie or something.

Not really getting the Florence and the Machine hype, her voice was all over the place there. These two fannies are insufferable as well.

What are we watching right now? Free smiles? Wanna raise your kid to be a wee gobshite? Take 'em to Glastonbury age three.

Why are the protection services not intervening here?

Get this off my screen now.

What are we watching right now? Free smiles? Wanna raise your kid to be a wee gobshite? Take 'em to Glastonbury age three.

Why are the protection services not intervening here?

Get this off my screen now.

It's fucking shite. I'd quite like to hear some music instead of a bunch of daft hipsters.

It's fucking shite. I'd quite like to hear some music instead of a bunch of daft hipsters.

Ah here we go. Contemporary relevance. The bloke from the Moody Blues. I guess the programme director is in a "quirky" mood.

Can we please lose these daft segues?

There are bands on, and we are watching a halfwit describing a view from a hilltop.

Get off the telly and onto the red button or website.

That said, hitting a bit of a wall here, f**k all worth watching for the next hour and a half on any of the TV coverage stages. Dinner time i think. Back in time for FJM

Not sure Florence and the Machine and Lykke Li are that comparable. I'd say that they've got about two songs that are even remotely the same.

Oh, and all of the bullshit is why I don't bother with the coverage on the TV and just wait for the sets to come on the red button.

Archived