Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian, 11/10/2014

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see wasps1's contribution to this thread.

He's having a meltdown about Celtic the now :)

As mentioned above we have a decent record against the so called top teams however I can't see this continuing against hearts who look really decent at the moment.

As mentioned above we have a decent record against the so called top teams however I can't see this continuing against hearts who look really decent at the moment.

If youre talking about what he wrote on the thread Hamilton vs celtic his melt down is more about their "monkey" manager

He has a big team? What an absolute cretin. :lol: Hope he's hurting tonight.

Alloa will make us earn any points, of that I'm sure. If we continue performing like we have done in our league games this season (apart from away to the Sons), I just can't see past us (no disrespect to Alloa).

By the way, we sold out our allocation for this last week. How many tickets is that? About 2,500?

I think it might be nearer 2000. You's will get the gazebo and railway end plus the flat terracing either side of the gazebo. The ground has changed a lot since you's last visited in 2006 in the league cup. Hopefully we get a better result this time.

Here's hoping we can raise our game again and get another surprise result. Although being realistic it'll take a lot for us to do that. You's have the strongest squad in the league and I'd be surprised if your name isn't on the trophy at the end of the season.

If youre talking about what he wrote on the thread Hamilton vs celtic his melt down is more about their "monkey" manager

What's that all about?

He continues to be a complete emarrassment to the club.

What's that all about?

He continues to be a complete emarrassment to the club.

Had a pure meltdown on the Celtic vs Hamilton thread about how their "monkey" manager has to go. The only person that has to go is him

Had a pure meltdown on the Celtic vs Hamilton thread about how their "monkey" manager has to go. The only person that has to go is him

Tbf the boy Deila is having a torrid time of it.

I think it might be nearer 2000. You's will get the gazebo and railway end plus the flat terracing either side of the gazebo. The ground has changed a lot since you's last visited in 2006 in the league cup. Hopefully we get a better result this time.

Here's hoping we can raise our game again and get another surprise result. Although being realistic it'll take a lot for us to do that. You's have the strongest squad in the league and I'd be surprised if your name isn't on the trophy at the end of the season.

You've got a Gazebo?

We do things in style at Alloa.

It's actually a cricket stand masquerading as a football one.

I heard the cricket stand thing was just a rumour and the stand actually came up from England. Not sure which is true as that is the third story I've heard as to where it came from :lol::lol:

Archived