P&B General Election - Game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when did the Klopp party represent the No voters of the forum?

I'm a Yes voter (not a new and trendy one that joined late in the game) who hates the horrendous dece patter merchants. Who do I vote for?

Well YSU and Dece are obviously out the window so, from an impartial point of view, I'd have to suggest the FUN party.

Since when did the Klopp party represent the No voters of the forum?

I'm a Yes voter (not a new and trendy one that joined late in the game) who hates the horrendous dece patter merchants. Who do I vote for?

You shouldn't vote based on your hatred of Dece IMO

That is akin to voting no based on Sambo (sort of because there was only one other option)

Ok ,that's me became an undecided poster now after that outburst from one of the Fun party cabinet ministers. Any other party that can convince me why I should vote for them will get my vote come election day.

Sorry chief - but you fall into the same category as 8mile and Barrajag.

Political parties die a little inside when you declare an interest.

If you want to beat the ideology of Dece it would make sense to join the sole Anti-Dece party. Isn't that what you were implying?

Not at all.

You beat it by winning , YSU are born winners

Embarrassing stuff from FUN. Trying to piggyback onto YSU's early promise by saying "join us and give us your votes". They've obviously realised the shortcomings of campaigning on one policy.

So we've got:

• Klopp: in a state of disarray. Questions over the legality of their recruitment/selection policy combined with their leader losing his cool in this thread. Pinning their hopes on Jürgen Klopp's personality and policies which seem to reflect the current status quo in Scottish football (i.e., buzzwords about "COMMUNITEH")
  • FUN: lacking in any real support after the first opinion poll and their entire strategy is based on "vote for us to stop DECE". They've resorted to the BetterTogether tactics during the referendum of saying "Don't vote Yes, Alex Salmond is fat".
  • YSU: A cabinet member openly gives the thumbs up to some Dece Party policies whilst also threatening to defect if the leader doesn't support an anti-dece line. There's no unity there but they've polled well despite that obvious issue. Unfortunately policies were published without the leader's blessing. Lack of strong leadership could be an issue. Itzdrk is coming across a bit Ed Miliband.
  • Dece: Leading the polls and promoting some encouraging, inclusive policy ideas.

<p>

Embarrassing stuff from FUN. Trying to piggyback onto YSU's early promise by saying "join us and give us your votes". They've obviously realised the shortcomings of campaigning on one policy.

So we've got:

• FUN: lacking in any real support after the first opinion poll and their entire strategy is based on "vote for us to stop DECE". They've resorted to the BetterTogether tactics during the referendum of saying "Don't vote Yes, Alex Salmond is fat".
Better Together did win though tbf.

Archived