P&B General Election - Game

That's what the DECE party wear though, but I wouldn't say it's unacceptable. Needs must etc...

It's quite conclusively obvious though given how frequently they try so hard to convince everyone they have money and wear designer threads. It's all just fluff and bluff.

The DECE Party, sponsored by George @ ASDA.

The more I study it, the more sorry for "dece-bois" I feel. They're obviously over-compensating, but don't fear folks. You can be rehabilitated.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8Mile still trying to peddle this myth that those of a Dece persuasion aren't well dressed, stylish, people. It's projection on his part.

#Deceness comes from within. As you adapt to a #dece lifestyle you cast the shackles of terrible clothes to one side (i.e. - G-Star jeans) and you don some high qual denim. EGB was a big advocate of raw denim and I recently purchased a pair. At the moment I'm sitting back with a pair of APCs on.

Note to self: PM EGB about his v.v.v.good recommendation regarding raw denim.

Worth noting that I was heartily punished by itzdrk for revealing policy and it won't happen again. This is strong leadership. The type we haven't seen from other smaller parties with their members running all about the place spilling fail.

8Mile still trying to peddle this myth that those of a Dece persuasion aren't well dressed, stylish, people. It's projection on his part.

#Deceness comes from within. As you adapt to a #dece lifestyle you cast the shackles of terrible clothes to one side (i.e. - G-Star jeans) and you don some high qual denim. EGB was a big advocate of raw denim and I recently purchased a pair. At the moment I'm sitting back with a pair of APCs on.

Note to self: PM EGB about his v.v.v.good recommendation regarding raw denim.

I'm getting a Brick Tamland vibe from you with your defence of DECE here.

Have you noticed how much of this election has focused around one party? Can you feel that resentment bro's?

Every party has one policy first and foremost, slag off Dece (YSU not so much I guess). We haven't even got to the stage of releasing our individual white papers and the debates, and all anyone wants to talk about is Dece. You even have a party set up with no other intention but to knock us, it's harrowing stuff ITCMO.

This is frighteningly like the SNP's role in the referendum. So many important issues to discuss, but it'll probably be decided by something as petty as whether people like hashtags or not, or whether they think my hair is #ridic or a poofy nonsense. Very sad really, I'd ask the other parties to put their blood boiling anger of Dece to one side so the electorate can have the election they deserve, but I don't know if they have it in them. :(

da4t6.jpg

If someone is unfortunate enough to only be able to afford jeans from Asda, I will not dictate to them that this is unacceptable. Elitist from Dece indeed.

That's what the DECE party wear though, but I wouldn't say it's unacceptable. Needs must etc...

It's quite conclusively obvious though given how frequently they try so hard to convince everyone they have money and wear designer threads. It's all just fluff and bluff.

The DECE Party, sponsored by George @ ASDA.

tumblr_ltpcyqKyIF1qj9z7do1_500.gif

Have you noticed how much of this election has focused around one party? Can you feel that resentment bro's?

Every party has one policy first and foremost, slag off Dece (YSU not so much I guess). We haven't even got to the stage of releasing our individual white papers and the debates, and all anyone wants to talk about is Dece. You even have a party set up with no other intention but to knock us, it's harrowing stuff ITCMO.

This is frighteningly like the SNP's role in the referendum. So many important issues to discuss, but it'll probably be decided by something as petty as whether people like hashtags or not, or whether they think my hair is #ridic or a poofy nonsense. Very sad really, I'd ask the other parties to put their blood boiling anger of Dece to one side so the electorate can have the election they deserve, but I don't know if they have it in them. :(

da4t6.jpg

:lol:

I'm getting a Brick Tamland vibe from you with your defence of DECE here.

What, as in the way he's in theory a supporting member but has ended up practically stealing the show with some of the best lines in the whole thing?

Yep, I'm getting a Brick Tamland vibe from Yoda too. How fitting that a few posts up Yoda mentioned me inviting him to the pants party. When it's Dece, it all clicks together 90% of the time, every time.

Let's get some things clear. We are certainly not a one policy party and have some very strong ideas being built behind the scenes. We simply don't want to be pushing them too early.

Watch this space and keep your mind open.

BBC4, alone, still has more quality programming than ITV, Channel Four and Channel Five combined.

Generally, the Beeb's rubbish these days. Majority of good programmes are on Sky Atlantic, Fox, Sky 1, C4, E4 & C5.

Pretty sure I confirmed also. What's the format going to be?

Would also be interested in knowing the format for this debate.

Very keen to take on the other deputies and give the electorate the first of many chances to see why a vote for Klopp is the only way forward.

Let's get some things clear. We are certainly not a one policy party and have some very strong ideas being built behind the scenes. We simply don't want to be pushing them too early.

Watch this space and keep your mind open.

Thumbs up to 3 resolutions tonight alone, good effort.

Would also be interested in knowing the format for this debate.

Very keen to take on the other deputies and give the electorate the first of many chances to see why a vote for Klopp is the only way forward.

It'll end up like a Supras v H_B conversation x1000.

That's even more moronic. 90% of the best television programmes of all time have been on the BBC.

Massive exaggeration with the 90% I'd imagine.

Key words observed are 'have been'.

BBC4, alone, still has more quality programming than ITV, Channel Four and Channel Five combined.

calderwood.png

Archived