Clueless Jim's Decent at Home FC v Stirling Albion

Guest The Phoenix

It's only on the strips this season as a celebration of our 60th* anniversary as a club/quote]

*70th

This season and next, home shirt only.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only hope this goes better than the last time I went to an early ko match at Cappielow.

Damn you Mark Yardley!!

:(

What a fucking goal he scored that day though, would have liked to have seen it again, but there were no cameras there that day I don't believe.

Yes, that'll be why we played decent football here against Dunfermline & Stranraer - just saving the crap stuff for today, I guess.

You don't need to play good football to be able to beat us, we're pish

Unconvincing performance but a fairly comfortable and unarguably deserved result. Stirling worked hard but they just don't have any quality at this level. Stick ons to finish bottom IMO. Our formation with McCluskey in the hole was hopeless. I can only assume Crawford was carrying an injury.

Unconvincing performance but a fairly comfortable and unarguably deserved result. Stirling worked hard but they just don't have any quality at this level. Stick ons to finish bottom IMO. Our formation with McCluskey in the hole was hopeless. I can only assume Crawford was carrying an injury.

You never know with that clown in the dug-out.

We have the quality, I personally think it's down to McDonalds tactics and confidence in the team is low.

Have to agree with your comments, was hoping to get something from this game but as usual we fall short.

Given the fact that Airdrieonians won today that puts us on the bottom 2 points behind Stenny. Hopefully Forfar can do us a favour and beat them.

Our next 2 matches are at home against Stenny and Airdrieonians. We need to win both these games, anything less than 6 points will be a disaster for us.

Unless we start picking up points now then its looking bleak.

Archived