Rangers v Raith Rovers

The chain of events I stayed have been confirmed.

It appears the Raith who started it with the drunken attack on a Gers fan is not willing to apologise.

IMHO he does not deserve his flag back. I've had many confirmations of the Raith fans attack to this gers fan. Regardless what you think or do in a game. At 90 mins it's over. Be a dick = get treated like one.

You have obviously ploughed a few bob into the Louden, could you perhaps lend some coherent perspective when you sober up?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will bigq launch his attack tomorrow? Will the union bears release the video of the flag being massacred. Will the truth ever be revealed?

Was it a drunken Rover or was it a UB ned that started it?

Stay tuned to the Rangers v Rovers thread for the next gripping episode.

CowdenConvert Publications Ltd. would like to retract their earlier publication that a drunken Rovers fan was allegedly the catalyst for the event that led to a flag being stolen from a Rovers fan by a Union Bear.

Although we published this in good faith it appears one of our key sources may have been under the influence of the Louden Tavern. We are currently trying to confirm the accuracy of this so don't take this as gospel.

Both the Union Bears and Fife's Finest have declined to comment. The whereabouts of the flag and its fate are still unknown. Bigq is growing increasingly concerned for its safety and is starting to fear the worse.

Unconfirmed rumours are still circulating that the bears are threatening to shred the flag unless Rovers hand over all their gate money for the next 5 years to fund one of Ally's shite signings.

It didnt take long for this to be turned round on to us but i am used to that.Hossy87 i thought you were ok and sensible after the pm you sent me about this situation but i should have known better.I have already said if it is proved beyond any doubt it was 1 of the lads on our bus then i will apologise.I will also expect an apology from the rangers fan who threw a coin at a woman rovers fan and almost took her eye out.I wonder if the rangers fan who went onto the trackside and started abusing rovers fans and waving a red hand of ulster flag before eventually being lifted will apologise.I doubt it but we live and learn.Cowden convert you will have to update your report and when you come to starks in a few weeks i will expect it to be handed in so we can all read it.

CowdenConvert Publications Ltd. would like to retract their earlier publication that a drunken Rovers fan was allegedly the catalyst for the event that led to a flag being stolen from a Rovers fan by a Union Bear.

Although we published this in good faith it appears one of our key sources may have been under the influence of the Louden Tavern. We are currently trying to confirm the accuracy of this so don't take this as gospel.

Both the Union Bears and Fife's Finest have declined to comment. The whereabouts of the flag and its fate are still unknown. Bigq is growing increasingly concerned for its safety and is starting to fear the worse.

Unconfirmed rumours are still circulating that the bears are threatening to shred the flag unless Rovers hand over all their gate money for the next 5 years to fund one of Ally's shite signings.

Bet this is the most excitement you'll get all season?

It didnt take long for this to be turned round on to us but i am used to that.Hossy87 i thought you were ok and sensible after the pm you sent me about this situation but i should have known better.I have already said if it is proved beyond any doubt it was 1 of the lads on our bus then i will apologise.I will also expect an apology from the rangers fan who threw a coin at a woman rovers fan and almost took her eye out.I wonder if the rangers fan who went onto the trackside and started abusing rovers fans and waving a red hand of ulster flag before eventually being lifted will apologise.I doubt it but we live and learn.Cowden convert you will have to update your report and when you come to stark in a few weeks i will expect it to be handed in so we can all read it.

^ Mock outrage.

Listen, one of the raith boys got mouthy, he got his flag took off him and got told to be on his way. He was on the verge of getting his "baws" booted, but the flag got took instead.

This is so fucked up, it's gone to stupidville.

Here's the deal, if someone knows where the flag is, hand it over and stop all of the nonsense.

There was a game of football played at Ibrox last Saturday, OK, Raith were humped, is that a reason to bring down the reputation of your club?

Do the right thing and deliver the flag to the club so that FF can show their support for a club that they love.

Firstly, I really appreciate the effort of the decent Rangers supporters to return them flag. It is heartening to know that genuine fans are willing to help each other.

Secondly, I think it is great that sections of the Rangers fans are finally taking a stance against bigotry. I'm just wondering why they are only targeting the away support though as it must really aggravate them when thousands of Rangers fans song songs about the pope, Bonny Sands etc. and I am wondering if they plan to steal anything from the fans singing those songs, the heroes they are!

Firstly, I really appreciate the effort of the decent Rangers supporters to return them flag. It is heartening to know that genuine fans are willing to help each other.

Secondly, I think it is great that sections of the Rangers fans are finally taking a stance against bigotry. I'm just wondering why they are only targeting the away support though as it must really aggravate them when thousands of Rangers fans song songs about the pope, Bonny Sands etc. and I am wondering if they plan to steal anything from the fans singing those songs, the heroes they are!

What about the sectarian "H*n" shite we get at Ibrox?

Listen, Ibrox has never been a place for away fans to come and take the piss. It Just doesn't happen. ]

Diddy club supporters think, ever since we got chucked to the third divsion that they can come to Ibrox and try and rip the piss, you can't, you never will.

Breaking news. An ambassador from Perth tried to mediate. No progress was made.

He said she said allegations continue to fly from both sides. America have a carrier battle group headed to the region to evacuate their citizens should tensions escalate any further.

The world has not seen anything like this since the Cuban missile crisis. This commentator is praying an amicable settlement can be reached before armageddon ensues.

Breaking news. An ambassador from Perth tried to mediate. No progress was made.

He said she said allegations continue to fly from both sides. America have a carrier battle group headed to the region to evacuate their citizens should tensions escalate any further.

The world has not seen anything like this since the Cuban missile crisis. This commentator is praying an amicable settlement can be reached before armageddon ensues.

You are not helping, once again, f**k off.

Archived