Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deserved win. Fletcher and Naismith were honking again. Martin and May should start Tuesday.

Mcgeady was utterly owned and he's supposed to be their best.

Enjoyed Roy having the seethe with the ref. GIRFUY. Oirland...your boys took a hell of a beating.

Nonsense..just nonsense.

Martin ?......TBH i haven't been overly impressed so far, hope he proves me wrong.

Chris Martin had more chances than Fletcher and actually looked like scoring. Kept the ball in the corner well also.

Marshall also saved the day on at least one occasion. Some of you idiots couldn't spell football.

As for tatty munching give it a rest these are the same guys you would have a beer with on holiday.

Celebrate the win with a bit of class and look forward to next game. And to the pessimists of 1 month ago people do not forget your words. Will still be tough in away game but a point and win in Poland game will see us in good shape.

What are they supposed to be doing? :lol:

Loved that tonight. Atmosphere frightening after the goal went in. What a finish by the way. Can't wait to see the game back tomorrow night, 3 points in Coatbridge for the Lichties tomorrow to then a drive home, munch and watch this back again. Canna wait for Dublin c'mon the Scots

That was an interesting game. Scotland played neat stuff without ever looking too dangerous, it looked like if Scotland were going to win it was going to be a defensive f**k up or a screamer, in the end it was a great goal. I don't know if it's been said, but Maloney's goal reminded me of McFadden's against The Netherlands years ago.

Charlie Mulgrew btw :o . Was it when I was out the country that he turned into Franz Beckenbauer? He looked great, in fact Strachan has a bit of a headache now with Brown, Mulgrew, Morrison and Darren Fletcher all going for two spots. I don't want to get carried away but with the exception of a couple of weak options in defence (Robertson and Martin look excellent whenever I've seen them but I'm unsure on the rest) Scotland are really looking like a good team now. With Snodgrass to come back it could be an exciting time for Scotland.

Ireland were mediocre as f**k.

You quite "SPECIFICALLY" said the "Republic of Ireland" and inferred Scottish dominance over them when, in reality, they have beaten you more often than you have beaten them, (not that that pleases me in any way).

You are confused and, if anything saddens you, it should be being you.

Hooked again Miranda.

Excellent. Scotland exert their footballing dominance over Southern Ireland yet again. Just like we have done for the last century and a half.

You complete lack of understanding of British history saddens me,

Do the Southern Irish want to disown the Irish team they were uh, a significant part of, for about 100 years?

Oooft, what an absolute disaster this poster has had.

We won't be seeing him for a while.