Aberdeen vs Motherwell 24/10/14

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we'll get pumped like we have done in out last 3 games, not because I expect us to be any better mind but because I can't see past us parking the bus tonight. Which given our recent inability to create/convert chances and our woeful defending, might actually suit us.

Still can't see past a home win. I'll say that we will hold out for a while, lose a soft goal probably from a set piece, pass up a golden chance of our own somewhere along the way and then get caught on the break for the 2nd.

2-0 to Aberdeen.

Which would actually be seen as an improvement of sorts on recent showings.

I'm sure it'll have been said before but serious questions have to be asked about the SPFL making Aberdeen fans travel to Hamilton on a Friday then making Motherwell travel to Aberdeen the next week. It's an absolute shambles.

The away support tonight will be absolutely shocking! Although that'll partly be down to how shit we are just now. f**k having to take a half day off work to travel up to Aberdeen to watch us getting ass-blasted. I'd rather go round to my mates and watch us (Motherwell) getting ass-blasted on the telly with a few cold ones.

I'm sure it'll have been said before but serious questions have to be asked about the SPFL making Aberdeen fans travel to Hamilton on a Friday then making Motherwell travel to Aberdeen the next week. It's an absolute shambles.

Surely it is more to do with the TV companies? The SPFL have sold their authority to BT and Sky so have to kind of go along with what they dictate. It doesn't stop it being a total joke though, it is unbelievable the number of fixtures they have chosen this year for live coverage that totally inconvenience supporters.

Archived