Ayr United v Alloa

SuperShug1910

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, in Uni till have the day of the replay and supposed to be working 6-10.30 straight after, might try work my way out of it.

I wouldn't bother mate

Has to be said the ball in for Buchanan's goal was a peach.

Otherwise, other than a good bit of midfield dig from Ayr that was noticeably absent last week there was not a lot to cheer. Too little decent goal action, both sides unable to create a decent chance.

As we live in Edinburgh will be thru for the replay. I guess a positive that we stopping our losing run at home - but that's not something to crow about is it?

Has to be said the ball in for Buchanan's goal was a peach.

Otherwise, other than a good bit of midfield dig from Ayr that was noticeably absent last week there was not a lot to cheer. Too little decent goal action, both sides unable to create a decent chance.

As we live in Edinburgh will be thru for the replay. I guess a positive that we stopping our losing run at home - but that's not something to crow about is it?

Despite the fact Buchannan was 2yds offside

Despite the fact Buchannan was 2yds offside

Doesn't look offside from that video, when the ball's played there's an Ayr centre back almost on the 18 yard line, you can then see Buchanan crossing the 18 yard line into the box to chase the pass. It may have been borderline, to say he's 2 yards off is idiotic.

It was nice of the Ayr number 3 to just stand and watch Buchanan nail the bail into the net though, very generous of him.

Nice wee draw and back to the Recs; pleasing. Kind of both teams to think about their poorer, unable-to-make-it-to-away-games supporters.

The stats imply that Ayr maybe edged it a little; is that fair to say? That looked like a terrible equaliser to concede, however.

Not that it matters, but I see that we still don't have names on the away shirts yet.

They have the names on the away shirt's just today's game being a cup game we used one of the sets of strips we used for pre-season with just the numbers 1-18 on them as any player can go any number in the cups, that's not this season's away top either its the blue one we have

They have the names on the away shirt's just today's game being a cup game we used one of the sets of strips we used for pre-season with just the numbers 1-18 on them as any player can go any number in the cups, that's not this season's away top either its the blue one we have

Ah, makes sense, thanks.

Am I going mad, or did we start the season without names on the shirts? Either's as likely TBH :P

Hope that kit is registered with the SFA for use this season!

Doesn't look offside from that video, when the ball's played there's an Ayr centre back almost on the 18 yard line, you can then see Buchanan crossing the 18 yard line into the box to chase the pass. It may have been borderline, to say he's 2 yards off is idiotic.

It was nice of the Ayr number 3 to just stand and watch Buchanan nail the bail into the net though, very generous of him.

The really good angle confirms that???? I was in line on and was a stonewall offside.

The lino on that side was honking all game. He missed 2 clear offsides against Alloa and 2/3 against Ayr in the second half. He struggled to keep up with play too. Unfortunately the same officials ref the replay!!!

Archived