NCC in ruins yet again

Mr Bairn

well this forum has certainly been taken over by the unionists so he has a point. It is impossible to have any discussion on here as the unionist trolls descend en masse and troll any sensible poster to boredom. Pity as it was good fun on here for a few months

So, basically, you quite liked it when it was a secessionist circle jerk, with hideous aliases and multiple spamming threads.

Flat track bully really aren't you?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, basically, you quite liked it when it was a secessionist circle jerk, with hideous aliases and multiple spamming threads.

Flat track bully really aren't you?

You are, along with Banterous, the worst offenders on this site and contribute next to nothing in terms of constructive debate. At least Reynard's completely over the top angry unionist insults are humorous. You're just a trolling p***k.

well this forum has certainly been taken over by the unionists so he has a point. It is impossible to have any discussion on here as the unionist trolls descend en masse and troll any sensible poster to boredom. Pity as it was good fun on here for a few months but, just like the MSM, the unionist voice is always louder. Hopefully when the Tory/Ukip alliance gets into power in 2015 the YES voters, and the more sensible NO voters will gain renewed vigour. Till then I'll just leave the britnats to their fun

As opposed to how it was prior to the referendum result you mean when the place was stuffed with absolute morons happy clapping away as if it was some sort of online yes support group? You preferred it when there was virtually no dissent? Basically you are a horrific authoritarian that wants to close down any debate. Typical of the left actually.

As opposed to how it was prior to the referendum result you mean when the place was stuffed with absolute morons happy clapping away as if it was some sort of online yes support group? You preferred it when there was virtually no dissent?

Yep, that's exactly it.

Apparently a succession of clown collective types high-fiving then mutually masturbating over the latest news from Somerset was "debate".

As opposed to how it was prior to the referendum result you mean when the place was stuffed with absolute morons happy clapping away as if it was some sort of online yes support group? You preferred it when there was virtually no dissent? Basically you are a horrific authoritarian that wants to close down any debate. Typical of the left actually.

Spot on and the higher up academia the more moronic they get. Ever heard Will Self? What an idiotic c**t. He also does that really irritating thing of making criticism equate to hatred or discrimination although the mock outrage is the expert tactic adopted by the Labour party

Yep, that's exactly it.

Apparently a succession of clown collective types high-fiving then mutually masturbating over the latest news from Somerset was "debate".

Debate consisted of copy and paste pictures lifted from nat blogs. Or Enricos early morning copy and paste from some crappy nat website left without comment while a few others gathered round this and left a smilie or two.

Kinda missed Kiwififers tales from the trenches all the same. They were brilliant throughout the local election campaign but he elected to remove himself from here about a year out. Probably learned his lesson. In fairness to him he did contact me about that bottle of whisky we had a bet on. Good guy.

Spot on and the higher up academia the more moronic they get. Ever heard Will Self? What an idiotic c**t. He also does that really irritating thing of making criticism equate to hatred or discrimination although the mock outrage is the expert tactic adopted by the Labour party

Self is a twat. Shooting up heroin on Blair Force One being his main claim to fame.

Sorry, snorting it on John Majors jumbo jet. But Majors droning would probably drive anyone to heroin addiction to be fair to him.

I get the impression he influences a lot of the regular posters on here.

Although not me, obviously.

I get the impression he influences a lot of the regular posters on here.

Although not me, obviously.

Hopefully they'll all take up pipe smoking as a hobby too. Getting those things going is an art form.

Kinda missed Kiwififers tales from the trenches all the same. They were brilliant throughout the local election campaign but he elected to remove himself from here about a year out. Probably learned his lesson. In fairness to him he did contact me about that bottle of whisky we had a bet on. Good guy.

He was a good guy.

Hopefully they'll all take up pipe smoking as a hobby too. Getting those things going is an art form.

You mean lighting them?

My father was an enthusiastic pipe smoker who once famously set fire to a chair whilst trying to fill a lighter and light his pipe at the same time.

As far I can remember he was persuaded to pack in "his hobby" around that time.

He's dead now - as are most smokers from that bygone age.

You mean lighting them?

My father was an enthusiastic pipe smoker who once famously set fire to a chair whilst trying to fill a lighter and light his pipe at the same time.

As far I can remember he was persuaded to pack in "his hobby" around that time.

He's dead now - as are most smokers from that bygone age.

Yes.

My faither in law is an enthusiast. Been smoking his for 60 years.

I actually love it when he fires the thing up when he is round, whatever it is he smokes it smells glorious.

Sadly so on the nail it hurts.

The British Left have done everything they can to make anything remotely left wing into a dirty word in this country by their antics. Lest we forget these were the people that had they won in 1983 would have via Harmen and Hewitt pushed to decriminalise child abuse & incest because the laws were "homophobic".

One can hate Thatcherism and Blairism for what they've done, but those who hate the way this country has become ought to remember they were only allowed to get away with what they did because of the excesses of what had come before made so many so determined to extirpate every buckled leftie from every facet of government department so they could never wreck such havoc in the name of blind ideological "correctness" ever again - the price being a number of facets of the British way of life even the most right wing of Tories had held to be sacrosanct as part of a civilised society.

Archived