Kilmarnock V Dundee

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current league table is looking damn impressive if you're a Dee. Now 6 points behind the leaders, gap closed to the other contenders and now sitting 6th above Aberdeen.

Can I say welcome to Dundee in the race for the title? :)

Current league table is looking damn impressive if you're a Dee. Now 6 points behind the leaders, gap closed to the other contenders and now sitting 6th above Aberdeen.

Can I say welcome to Dundee in the race for the title? :)

Shut up for the rest of the match.

Brilliant stuff. Well done to the guys for the stream today. Worked very well and allowed me to recreate that 'squeaky bum time' feeling in the comfort of my own home. Seem to be over the teething issues.

How many times has Samson went up for set pieces in his career? It doesn't seem to end very well for him every time he tries it :lol:

Brilliant stuff. Well done to the guys for the stream today. Worked very well and allowed me to recreate that 'squeaky bum time' feeling in the comfort of my own home. Seem to be over the teething issues.

How many times has Samson went up for set pieces in his career? It doesn't seem to end very well for him every time he tries it :lol:

Is that how our third came about?

Is that how our third came about?

Yeah. He come up for a corner, ball cleared away to McGinn who managed to beat a man and get past the half way line, played it into Stewart, shot blocked and a couple of players closing him down and trying to block the target but he manages to turn one of them and fires it high into the net away from traffic. Was actually quite a difficult finish.

Best team certainly won, we just never turned up. Easily worst performance of the season so far. Fair play to Dundeh.

We must the luckiest team ever!! Every team we have beaten this season has had their worst game against us according to their fans!!

Sweet ! First half pretty even I thought and for the first 30 or so of the second half Dundee were dominant and then sat in which Killie took advantage of to get themselves back into it. We were lucky to get the third but feck me, he took it well. More than happy with todays performance over all.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, Mark Connolly's presence in defence should see the Dee goal tally be kept down,

Going for 2-1 Killie, with Harkins netting his obligatory goal. Obadeyi and Magennis for Killie.

:lol:

Archived