Kilmarnock V Dundee

You can get tickets from the ticket office at Rugby Park (opposite the hotel).

Probably best to note too that we're introducing a barcode system on Saturday so probably best to a) get your tickets from the ticket office early as all walk up home fans will be having to queue for tickets (as well as season ticket holders who need to swap their books for cards) and b) get to the turnstiles in plenty of time incase the system has teething problems. So just a heads up for that.

Home fans do not need to Q for tickets.

Cash turnstyles still operational for the moment.

Not like Quitongo to be speaking shite.

Like at the first game of the season, when he denied on the bus to DeeMan that it was him. Despite putting the times of the bus on here which were the same.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not like Quitongo to be speaking shite.

Like at the first game of the season, when he denied on the bus to DeeMan that it was him. Despite putting the times of the bus on here which were the same.

:lol:

I got the train back earlier than the booked bus because I went to visit my Missus' family in Helensburgh. I feel for the guy you clearly berated though.

Should I just re-use that Baseball gif?

I genuinely couldn't care less pal.

As for the home fans needing to buy tickets, I was told that when swapping my season ticket that all turnstiles v. Dundee would need a ticket to scan with. The SLO has just confirmed that a cash gate will be in operation for home ends only this Saturday. Away fans still need to purchase tickets. Only trying to make sure your fans got in on time pal.

I genuinely couldn't care less pal.

As for the home fans needing to buy tickets, I was told that when swapping my season ticket that all turnstiles v. Dundee would need a ticket to scan with. The SLO has just confirmed that a cash gate will be in operation for home ends only this Saturday. Away fans still need to purchase tickets. Only trying to make sure your fans got in on time pal.

Watch and not end up in Helensborough again Pal, on an imaginary train.

:lol:

I got the train back earlier than the booked bus because I went to visit my Missus' family in Helensburgh. I feel for the guy you clearly berated though.

Should I just re-use that Baseball gif?

Shat it imo.

Killie are better than Dundee and this means Dundee are not as good as Killie. Kilmarnock have better players than Dundee which means that Dundee have worst players than Kilmarnock. Kilmarnock have a goal machine (jm), Dundee have a w**k machine (gh). Kilmarnock will kick the ball and score the goal. Yes

Killie are better than Dundee and this means Dundee are not as good as Killie. Kilmarnock have better players than Dundee which means that Dundee have worst players than Kilmarnock. Kilmarnock have a goal machine (jm), Dundee have a w**k machine (gh). Kilmarnock will kick the ball and score the goal. Yes

^^^ Too much Buckfast

what the f**k are you on about?

What about season tickets, can you still use them or do you need to swap them?

Email said you need to swap them before game.

Scrap that. When I was down doing the swap this afternoon the lassie behind the desk said they were trying to introduce it over a period of weeks so books should be valid tomorrow.

cool-story-bro-needs-more-dragons-n-shit

Archived