Kilmarnock V Dundee

Anyone got any news on Dyer? I would assume he's back as he has been back in training for 2 weeks according to the courier.

Bain

McGinn McPake Konrad Dyer

McGowan Thomson

Wighton Harkins Stewart

Clarkson.

This is the team i'd go with on second thoughts. McAllister needs dropped he's been shite since the Derby, a rest will do him well, he's a capable player. McBride is a passenger and McGowan will get stuck on more in the centre.

Toss up between Boyle, Wighton and Roberts i wouldn't be too disappointed with either starting. But Boyle can be more effective off the bench.

I don't believe what we're seeing in the paper about Tankulic having a foot injury. He was playing in a match v Hamilton last week, and was seemingly shite. So i think it's more a case that he's having a shite time and isn't fit enough.

This team has enough to see off the Killie infront of an empty Rugby Park.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not confident for this one for some reason. Not because I think Killie are particularly amazing, I just feel we're due to not turn up for one after a couple of good performances.

Not confident for this one for some reason. Not because I think Killie are particularly amazing, I just feel we're due to not turn up for one after a couple of good performances.

We were shite on Saturday yet still strolled past the Accies without Harkins getting out first gear, and the centre midfield being weak as shit.

Anyone got any news on Dyer? I would assume he's back as he has been back in training for 2 weeks according to the courier.

Bain

McGowan Thomson

Wighton Harkins Stewart

Clarkson.

This is the team i'd go with on second thoughts. McAllister needs dropped he's been shite since the Derby, a rest will do him well, he's a capable player. McBride is a passenger and McGowan will get stuck on more in the centre.

Toss up between Boyle, Wighton and Roberts i wouldn't be too disappointed with either starting. But Boyle can be more effective off the bench.

I don't believe what we're seeing in the paper about Tankulic having a foot injury. He was playing in a match v Hamilton last week, and was seemingly shite. So i think it's more a case that he's having a shite time and isn't fit enough.

Played last night's development game against Aberdeen.

We were shite on Saturday yet still strolled past the Accies without Harkins getting out first gear, and the centre midfield being weak as shit.

That's Accies though...they're bitched.

Bain

McGowan Thomson

Wighton Harkins Stewart

Clarkson.

This. I imagine Irvine will probably continue at left back though with Dyer getting a place on the bench. Irvine has been playing ok and might be more sharp than Dyer who will still be recovering.

I seem to remember a thread involving us very recently where the other team's fans were posting very confident posts similar to a few of these ones here. I'm almost certain it didn't work out too well for that particular set of fans.

From the twice I've seen you, your team is based around route one hoofball.

They are pretty good at it though.

Played excellent percentage football against us. Mark Connolly is shaping up to be one of the signings of the season as well.

Killie fans, a question.

Tope obadeyi looked the exact opposite of a footballer last time we played but he has been in amongst the goals since. Just a shitemare on the opening day?

Also what's the script with lee miller?

I'm not looking forward to this game in all honesty. Killie only beaten once at home and in good form (parkhead aside) with a number of big, physical attackers and a centre half in Connolly who looks a class above.

The plastic pitch shouldn't be a huge drama for us as we have played on plastic fairly often for a good few seasons now but I'm sure we'll hear all about it should we lose ;)

If we're going to win this it will be 1-0 clarkson but I'd take a point and run.

He's incredibly frustrating. Decision making is terrible.

There's a player in there somewhere.

I seem to remember a thread involving us very recently where the other team's fans were posting very confident posts similar to a few of these ones here. I'm almost certain it didn't work out too well for that particular set of fans.

Dundee fans are pretty cocky given they are below such a poor killie side though?

From the twice I've seen you, your team is based around route one hoofball.

Route one?

Must have been at the two games I've missed. Why were you at Killie vs Ayr and Killie vs Motherwell?

We were route one last year, certainly not this year. Played some excellent possession football on Sunday, even with ten men.

Killie fans, a question.

Tope obadeyi looked the exact opposite of a footballer last time we played but he has been in amongst the goals since. Just a shitemare on the opening day?

Also what's the script with lee miller?

I'm not looking forward to this game in all honesty. Killie only beaten once at home and in good form (parkhead aside) with a number of big, physical attackers and a centre half in Connolly who looks a class above.

The plastic pitch shouldn't be a huge drama for us as we have played on plastic fairly often for a good few seasons now but I'm sure we'll hear all about it should we lose ;)

If we're going to win this it will be 1-0 clarkson but I'd take a point and run.

I agree about Obadeyi's inconsistency, I think come the final third of the season he'll have come on to a more consistent game. Regarding Lee Miller he played today for the Under 20s against ICT - scored two goals in a 5-1 win, Robbie Muirhead got a hat-trick before half-time.

As for the Dees branding Ayrshire's Finest™ as hoofball merchants, this may have been the case the last time we played you on the opening day (I'm only going by the highlights I saw, wasn't at the game) but I wouldn't be so quick to call us that now. However, time will tell - part of me wants us to beat you this way just to keep a few individuals in perma-seethe mode, but I'd much rather see us use the perfect plastic surface to string some lovely passes together. In any case, I'll opt for a 2-1 to Killie with Harkins scoring his obligatory goal to wind up a section of our fans.

The Diddy team in Dundee haven't exactly impressed me this season either to be fair.

We were poor first game of season, probably worst we've played apart from ICT away and they needed a penalty to draw the game.

I'm looking forward to their Barcelona like performance on Saturday if what we play is hoofball. You should maybe adopt it when you play Utd instead of getting a drubbing every time.

Squirrelhumper, on 28 Oct 2014 - 17:30, said:

The Diddy team in Dundee haven't exactly impressed me this season either to be fair.

We were poor first game of season, probably worst we've played apart from ICT away and they needed a penalty to draw the game.

I'm looking forward to their Barcelona like performance on Saturday if what we play is hoofball. You should maybe adopt it when you play Utd instead of getting a drubbing every time.

I don't know why you're so upset about it. Hoofball isn't always a negative. If you've got the players to play that way, and you do (Magennis being a big lump that is good in the air) then what's so wrong with playing that way?!

We in general play very nice football on the deck, but if we need to battle it out (Like we did on Saturday against Accies) then we do our best to battle away as well.

They are pretty good at it though.

Played excellent percentage football against us. Mark Connolly is shaping up to be one of the signings of the season as well.

Weegie derby though. Teams will always raise their game in a derby.

Archived