Kilmarnock V Dundee

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have a look back im sure you'll find fabcab's post is indeed fact.

f**k killie

so what? The same gets said every time we win too. Get over it. Considering we've had a decent season so far there's a chance a loss is going to be one of our worse performances

Pleasing result. Some team away from home.

Stewart and clarkson the form Strikeforce in the SPFL and sounds like wee boyler played well too, hitting the post and drawing fouls.

I think we should install a plastic surface at dens, always seem to play well on them!

Table makes for decent viewing tonight.

so what? The same gets said every time we win too. Get over it. Considering we've had a decent season so far there's a chance a loss is going to be one of our worse performances

It has been mentioned that your performance in getting a draw at dens was your worst performance of the season so far. It's suddenly overtaken by another performance against Dundee. You can see why we maybe feel we deserve a bit more credit than saying your own team had an offday.

Hope killie keep this trend up however.

Cheers for the points!

It has been mentioned that your performance in getting a draw at dens was your worst performance of the season so far. It's suddenly overtaken by another performance against Dundee. You can see why we maybe feel we deserve a bit more credit than saying your own team had an offday.

Hope killie keep this trend up however.

Cheers for the points!

somebody said our performance at dens was the worst of the season to date? Where? Fair enough if that's actually been said considering dons at home and ict away were worse than that.

The very first part of the comment was "the best team certainly won" is that not credit?

Dundee totally deserved the points, we could have sneaked a point in the end the Dee keeper had two great saves at the end, I would have needed last nights Dick Turpin masks if we had, therapies has a very good look to it now, hopefully the Killir players will remember they are not Real Madrid now and have to work for a win

Clarkson is utter gash. In fact whenever he played against us for motherwell he was horriffic.
There's no chance that'll come back to bite you in the arse. No chance at all.
:lol:Apart from setting up Stewart for the first goal and getting a goal himself to make it 5 goals in 5 starts and being half of Scotland's current on form strikeforce, I'd say you're spot on.:lol:

somebody said our performance at dens was the worst of the season to date? Where? Fair enough if that's actually been said considering dons at home and ict away were worse than that.

I'm not going to trawl through the thread but I'm fairly certain it's been mentioned as one of the worst and referred to as an off day with your team improving dramatically since.

I do take your point that it happens almost every time a team loses but it's pretty frustrating especially as I never made the game today and would love a balanced review from a killie fan.

I'm not going to trawl through the thread but I'm fairly certain it's been mentioned as one of the worst and referred to as an off day with your team improving dramatically since.

I do take your point that it happens almost every time a team loses but it's pretty frustrating especially as I never made the game today and would love a balanced review from a killie fan.

It obviously doesn't occur to killie_lad that they play shite because we don't let them play.

And the understandable nerves obviously.

It obviously doesn't occur to killie_lad that they play shite because we don't let them play.

And the understandable nerves obviously.

what in the world are you on about? :lol: I never said Dundee played shit or that they're a bad team. Dundee clearly played well but we were also shit and your first 2 goals came about because of sloppy passes. Sorry if you struggle to accept the facts that we had an off day as well as Dundee playing well.

Bossed that game from about 25th minute until the last 5. We should have been out of sight before we gifted Killie a goal but thankfully Bain made a good save at the end before Stewart got the 3rd goal we deserved.

The two form strikers in Brittish football notching again and fat, lazy GGH adds to his assist tally for the season. Boyle is excellent away from home, especially when we take the lead and the diddies have to start attacking. Paul Hartley is some fucking manager.

Roll on next week.

what in the world are you on about? :lol: I never said Dundee played shit or that they're a bad team. Dundee clearly played well but we were also shit and your first 2 goals came about because of sloppy passes. Sorry if you struggle to accept the facts that we had an off day as well as Dundee playing well.

What are you on about? I never said you said Dundee played shit or had a bad team. Are you OK?

great result and perhaps we will have a full strength side to field soon...

I don't think Thomson or Dyer will necessarily walk straight back into the side and they shouldn't expect to.

As much as Gary irvine has his doubters I think it would be very harsh to drop him as he has been decent considering he is playing out of position. Also as good as Dyer was last year he is completely unproven at this level.

And while Thomson is a very good player I reckon we will be lucky to get 15 games out of him this year and him coming in and out the side could upset the balance. He may just prove to be a risky signing that won't work out.

How did Boyle do today?

Deserved 3 pts for Dundee and agree the boy Boyle was excellent, if he's the right winger? We were a bit all over the place at the back and definitely missed Pasca to organise them. Even Connolly was out of sorts without him!

Didn't look threatening until Muirhead came on and it's probably time for him to make a start ahead of Tope or Johnston.

Dundee were certainly a better team at RP than that other mob fae Dundee. We were poor today and deserved nothing. Roll on next week.

Archived