Kilmarnock V Dundee

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with Ludo, I'd be having a wee word with someone if they were constantly throwing a hissy fit every time they didn't like something. Its a team game and not everyone responds to that kind of 'encouragement'. I don't care if he has a shout to himself as well, and if you know he's a stormy wee p***k anyway it can just come across as cheap point scoring.

Samson looks like a dementia sufferer who somehow found himself on a football pitch. What was he doing?

Loved the Eremenko goal and was laughing out loud at the 3rd Dundee goal. WTF was Samson doing.

There's been occasional discussion amongst Dundee supporters over the last few years about whether Samson was an ok keeper or unreliable and over-rated. He's pretty much killed off that debate now. I won't be taking his side again in a hurry.

Samson didn't seem interested in getting back from the corner. The only effort he made was trying to wipe out Stewart. If he'd connected that might have been the most ludicrous and humiliating red card of the season.

Loved the Eremenko goal and was laughing out loud at the 3rd Dundee goal. WTF was Samson doing.

It was the fact he was just casually jogging back as if he was expecting the ball to go back upfield so he could join in another attack that cracked me up.

Can't remember where I read it but Stewart said he was just going to run it into the corner to waste time until he'd vaulted "Samson's attempt to take me out" and decided that he would have a shot at scoring. And he did :)

I remember one buffoon who wanted Dundee to sign Anya, and knock the Derry down for a new stand that sits at 70 degrees. This buffoon also wanted to play five balls in attack for speed. That bufoon is you trippy.

Who is "five balls" and how does he manage to run so fast?

Who is "five balls" and how does he manage to run so fast?

Tripper read a book after ingesting some more hallucinogenic substances. The book said the ball is the fastest player on the pitch so Tripper took this as gospel because a book said it.

There's been occasional discussion amongst Dundee supporters over the last few years about whether Samson was an ok keeper or unreliable and over-rated. He's pretty much killed off that debate now. I won't be taking his side again in a hurry.

Samson didn't seem interested in getting back from the corner. The only effort he made was trying to wipe out Stewart. If he'd connected that might have been the most ludicrous and humiliating red card of the season.

I used to think he was a decent shot stopper, not too awful with crosses but would generally produce several moments of utter lunacy during a given season. I'm sure I remember him making an utter c**t of a couple of routine clearances which resulted in a goals.

I used to think he was a decent shot stopper, not too awful with crosses but would generally produce several moments of utter lunacy during a given season. I'm sure I remember him making an utter c**t of a couple of routine clearances which resulted in a goals.

He arguably changed the momentum of the title chase with Hamilton by belting a clearance off a QoS striker. Eventually lost 3-2. McMenamin's debut I think.

He arguably changed the momentum of the title chase with Hamilton by belting a clearance off a QoS striker. Eventually lost 3-2. McMenamin's debut I think.

Was that the game at Dens? Him and Palenik made an absolute clusterfuck of a simple long ball?

That's the one I was thinking of. I'm sure he had a similar cataclysmic f**k up that season as well.

That's the one I was thinking of. I'm sure he had a similar cataclysmic f**k up that season as well.

I've got it in my mind that he ballsed up a couple of clearances, clattering it off the boy rushing in to block. I didn't think Samson was as bad as he was made out at the time but he was fairly young for a keeper then, not sure what his excuse would be now though.

I thought Samson was a good first division keeper. No more and no less.

He has definitely improved since he left Dundee and is now a good Premiership keeper. No more and no less.

His attempt on Saturday was laughable though.

Yep he blootered his clearance off Sean O'Connors arse. I do agree with you, that was the moment I knew we fucked up the league.

I've never seen anybody take as much personal abuse at a football match as poor Craig Samson. He was in goals for Ayr at the away end at Somerset Park and one of our fans launched a minute long tirade at The Ginger Clangers just feet away from him.

"Samson ya fucking usual b*****d, you're fucking shite. You've found your level noo ya useless arab c**t" etc etc

Poor Craig.

Archived