Dece Perty Manifesto

Mmmm.....but section 5 could encompass anything, free owls with season tickets, a massage at every game......what exactly is the FUN parties stance on Pyro?

We don't have an formal stance on the matter but rest assured two Motherwell fans are on the cabinet and this is something that could easily be implemented.

tumblr_lkwu3qhVK81qfp8qwo1_400.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent list of policies there - clearly thought has gone into this and I applaud you.

One small issue - your whole manifesto is inclusive, but then you only want to bring back banned Club Dece posters, at the same time as closing down Club Dece? This looks like a trap to me.

Much better than I was expecting all the same.

So you want to take your exclusive little club, move it to an even more exclusive part of the forum, re-instate all your little club members and then thrust "dece" into everyone's faces all over the forum, while operating a closed shop for the club itself in it's exclusive and elitist new part of the forum?

So you want to take your exclusive little club, move it to an even more exclusive part of the forum, re-instate all your little club members and then thrust "dece" into everyone's faces all over the forum, while operating a closed shop for the club itself in it's exclusive and elitist new part of the forum?

Sounds much better than your desperation move 5

Nice to see Itzdrk commentating on his poilicies and what he can bring to the forum as a whole. Very refreshing.

Onto one of the main parties now.

I do have some major concerns with the closure of Club Dece however. I am in the middle of a mid life crisis and rely heavily on those top bois to give much needed advice. I need to let go, but still hold on to my dignity at the same time, or my wife Marjory will leave me for Nigel next door.

I feel the progress I am making is excellent and worry that I will lose out. I have my concerns over this.

I am sure the likes of J-Stewart, Erin Go Brah (see what I did there?) and SSI will be on hand as this goes beyond politics but the thread removal? A step too far IMO. Poor Lexi will be turning in his four poster bed and some 9 will have to move over her twin sister if he ever found out. I can't see how this could happen at all. This is is the Tuition Fees of P&B politics.

Complains about us being inclusive. Complains about Dece being "all over the forum".

Make your mind up bro. Sounds like your real objection isn't about dece being inclusive or cliquey but it's existence at all. Poor show m9, don't be a #h8r.

Complains about us being inclusive. Complains about Dece being "all over the forum".

Make your mind up bro. Sounds like your real objection isn't about dece being inclusive or cliquey but it's existence at all. Poor show m9, don't be a #h8r.

Not sure how you're not able to differentiate between the club being exclusive and the members of the exclusive club spreading their nonsense all over the place. Two completely different issues. You seem to have trouble reading and interpreting what people say to you, it's becoming a recurring theme.

Not sure how you're not able to differentiate between the club being exclusive and the members of the exclusive club spreading their nonsense all over the place. Two completely different issues. You seem to have trouble reading and interpreting what people say to you, it's becoming a recurring theme.

It is a contradiction to complain about a Perty having its roots in one thread and then complain about said thread being retired because it will spread "all over the forum".

Just #BeReal amd say you can't stand the Dece Bois and want to wipe us out for playa-hating reasons. The "inclusive" nonsense borrowed from your forefathers at the Klopp Party doesn't really fly when you then complain about Dece not being contained to one thread.

#YouDoYou #BeReal #HatedButRated

It is a contradiction to complain about a Perty having its roots in one thread and then complain about said thread being retired because it will spread "all over the forum".

Just #BeReal amd say you can't stand the Dece Bois and want to wipe us out for playa-hating reasons. The "inclusive" nonsense borrowed from your forefathers at the Klopp Party doesn't really fly when you then complain about Dece not being contained to one thread.

#YouDoYou #BeReal #HatedButRated

Thread =/= "patter".

Thread (or clubhouse) in one place. The "patter" everywhere. It's quite concerning you don't understand this.

The point is you're going to be all over the forum giving it the big "this is v.v.v. dece" and pretending you're going to Marbella and pretending to be "banging solid 9s", but your club-house (the Club Dece Thread) is going to be somewhere exclusive just for the originals.

Thread =/= "patter".

Thread (or clubhouse) in one place. The "patter" everywhere. It's quite concerning you don't understand this.

The point is you're going to be all over the forum giving it the big "this is v.v.v. dece" and pretending you're going to Marbella and pretending to be "banging solid 9s", but your club-house (the Club Dece Thread) is going to be somewhere exclusive just for the originals.

No, it isn't, you've got this wrong, m8. It'll be retired (i.e. locked) and moved to the Gold Forum.

Anything else you're unclear on, just let us know.

#peoplehelpingpeople #thatswhatDECEdo

Except at no point in your manifesto does it say it'll be locked. Only that it'll be put in the gold or a new platinum section.

Do you have the authority to issue a new policy after the manifesto has been released? Because locking the dece thread is a new policy, and far more right wing than our swear filter policy.

Except at no point in your manifesto does it say it'll be locked. Only that it'll be put in the gold or a new platinum section.

Do you have the authority to issue a new policy after the manifesto has been released? Because locking the dece thread is a new policy, and far more right wing than our swear filter policy.

"The DECE Party propose the retiral and golding of Club DECE."

That is exactly what it says in the policy, as I've said in my comment above. Here to help.

"The DECE Party propose the retiral and golding of Club DECE."

That is exactly what it says in the policy, as I've said in my comment above. Here to help.

Plenty of threads have been retired and put in the Gold forum, but not locked. Can you point me to where it says the thread will be locked?

Be very specific.

Very very good manifesto. All three parties doing not bad from a policy standpoint actually. This one has been most impressive of the three, but YSU might sway me with their odd but endearing junior policies, but this is a very good manifesto.

Sozzles for not having the chance to respond to the unveiling of our manifesto.

I got a text last night when I was having a great time down Leith like a working class hero, it said that there was 50 riot police swarming outside SSI's house. Ooh ya fucker thinks I, is this related to the incident from Saturday night? Nah, it turns out they were just lining his outside walls and roof with toast to soak up the industrial sized explosion of beans that is this party manifesto.

It's thoughtful, it's substantial, it hits the nail on the head every time, and its a fucking brilliant team effort. How could Dece ever descend into internal feuds and bickering when there's this much zing in our policies?

I want to refer you to a v. v. v. dece artist Lorde, who's lyrics summarise my feelings.

How can I f**k with the fun again, when I'm known
And my boys trip me up with their heads again, loving them
Everything's cool when we're all in line for the throne
But I know it's not forever
(Yeah)

Yep, we really are doing it for the thrill of it, killing it. Some bois ITCMFMO (in this cabinet minister for media's opinion)

I find it astonishing a FUN Party member can criticise the wording when one of our policies when a whole section of theirs is just 'we don't have any, make up your own'

Seeking the views of the electorate must be done before a manifesto is released. Imagine Labour, Conservatives, Lib Dems, SNP etc just left a section blank and 'said we want to hear your views'. They would be slammed by the electorate for producing a half finished manifesto. I'm sure the Pnb faithful will punish FUN at the polls for such a monumental blunder!

Archived