Scottish cup winners Saints vs Woeful 'Well. Friday night fitba

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking finish. Depressing defending. St Johnstone look like they could be in big trouble this season on the evidence I've seen so far.

I'll be honest, every time I have seen St Johnstone over the last 3 or 4 years (and it's been on TV never live) they have never been better than average. It never ceases to amaze me that they continue to do so well in the league. Even in their cup run I thought they were pretty poor.

Casual Bystander, on 31 Oct 2014 - 20:03, said:

I'll be honest, every time I have seen St Johnstone over the last 3 or 4 years (and it's been on TV never live) they have never been better than average. It never ceases to amaze me that they continue to do so well in the league. Even in their cup run I thought they were pretty poor.

Motherwell are by far the poorest side I've seen against Dundee this season. Tonight they seem to be fractionally better than a St Johnstone side that's struggling to get out of their own half. Think Tommy Wright may have lucked out having Stevie May in full form last season and a nice defensive unit. Without him, they offer absolutely nothing.

Archived