League Cup Semi-Final Draw - 5:05PM, Saturday 1st November

AberDon

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will literally eat my own anus with a spoon if Rangers and Celtic are drawn together.

for those of you who skipped past page 1 of this thread, I am opening this debate up to include suggestions for the half-time entertainment!!!!

i will literally eat my own anus with a spoon if Rangers and Celtic are drawn together.

for those of you who skipped past page 1 of this thread, I am opening this debate up to include suggestions for the half-time entertainment!!!!

:lol: Well spotted.

Hope the BBC are covering it.

Eating one`s anus with a spoon ticks the minority sport box. Dougie Vipond could commentate.

yes indeed, but would the discerning gentile folk from Govan and the East-End really have the stomach for it? (a subtle set-up for an obvious response I know, but will anyone bite?)

yes indeed, but would the discerning gentile folk from Govan and the East-End really have the stomach for it? (a subtle set-up for an obvious response I know, but will anyone bite?)

Remember this game will be a worldwide event. We owe it to the wider world to demonstrate some niche Scottish culture.

Scotland on Sunday reports the BBC will sign a supplementary TV deal allowing them to show the other SF... and SPFL is to strike a special naming rights deal for SF & Final. Both games to be played at Hampden, on 31st Jan & 1st Feb (potentially both lunchtime?). Prices to be "considerable more expensive than last year's deal of £20".

Confirmation this week.

Scotland on Sunday reports the BBC will sign a supplementary TV deal allowing them to show the other SF... and SPFL is to strike a special naming rights deal for SF & Final. Both games to be played at Hampden, on 31st Jan & 1st Feb (potentially both lunchtime?). Prices to be "considerable more expensive than last year's deal of £20".

Confirmation this week.

The BBC Scotland League Cup?

Confirmation this week.

That sounds absolutely brutal.

Watching the Sevco get utterly humiliated from the comfort of my own home will more than suffice tbh.

You would rather see a team beaten rather than your own team in a semi.final?

Archived