Jim Murphy

ForzaDundee

I saw her fucking marks, I got a band one A, only one in the year, she got band three. She showed me her exam results. The award was for the outstanding pupil in that subject that year. She wasn't even second.

Maybe the awards are based on a mix of academic achievement and not being a complete fucking lunatic?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could she be more outstanding than me and get a much worse mark? The other awards went to those who got the highest mark, just not this one subject.

As I say its not like I even care about the award, its that people with no morals and principles would cheat to have it taken off me to benefit themselves at my expense. That is not a meritocratic or democratic society if stuff like that happens.

Anyway I've made my point about this and think the therapy has been mildly successful I am not shaking with rage.

You're looking at people who even respond to the most obvious trolls on the forum.

While Fuzzy is a clear fucking lunatic, I actually find the guy pretty amusing.

He's quite interesting tbh. I'd far rather people entertain the folk with mental views on things than just dinghy them.

Also this reminds me that I won an award from my old school for outstanding achievement in History and I never actually received an award. Fucking outrage.

Disgraceful, you should go back there and burn it down.

We won a five-a-side tournament once, came to the prize giving bit, they brought over a box of strawberry tarts and we got to take one each. Surreal.

I don't see what's funny tbh

That's some consolation but it should be a seat held by somebody who deserves it and the SNP, especially with so many members, should be doing a better job of vetting candidates. These people are everything people on here have been slating Labour for being.

It's possibly inevitable that some SNP candidates will be second-raters. I'm not sure it's particularly healthy that any one party gets over 2/3 of seats. It certainly wasn't healthy when Labour MPs held them. Look how many useless fuckers they had.

That said, I'm happy enough with that situation as a one off, as Labour need telt. As do the Lib Dems.

It's possibly inevitable that some SNP candidates will be second-raters. I'm not sure it's particularly healthy that any one party gets over 2/3 of seats. It certainly wasn't healthy when Labour MPs held them. Look how many useless fuckers they had.

Well yeah its bound to attract careerists, troughers and hangers-on. Probably just comes with being the establishment party. But I still want the SNP to take a clean sweep in Scotland in every election until independence is achieved.

Disgraceful, you should go back there and burn it down.

We won a five-a-side tournament once, came to the prize giving bit, they brought over a box of strawberry tarts and we got to take one each. Surreal.

I went back to volunteer and my maw seriously suggested I enquire about it. Some brass neck that would've been, it was five years ago.

I was only top in that subject, and not a top footballer just quite good, they are ten a penny. Never a fighter.

Prizes are dished out just after the exam but before the final results are in. So she must've beat you in the Prelims or whatever equivalent the dept used to determine the prize winner. It happens quite regularly that the prize-winner doesn't end up with the best mark.

Fuzzy do you ever wonder why pretty much every poster on here has a go at you at some point (even the ones that agree more or less with your politics)? Do you think everyone else is just weird? Or dick-ish? Or wrong?

Learn from this - and dial it down a bit.

Archived