Donald Findlay QC

From The Daily Mail.

'It is a different club,' he tells Sportsmail bluntly. 'They may play at Ibrox and they may play sometimes in royal blue jerseys.

'But you cannot pass on that which is undefinable. And that is spirit and tradition and all the rest of it.

'To me this is a new Rangers which has to establish its own history and tradition.

But it's not the Rangers I know. To me, genuinely, it is a new entity.'

:lol:

From The Daily Mail.

'It is a different club,' he tells Sportsmail bluntly. 'They may play at Ibrox and they may play sometimes in royal blue jerseys.

'But you cannot pass on that which is undefinable. And that is spirit and tradition and all the rest of it.

'To me this is a new Rangers which has to establish its own history and tradition.

A "traiter" just fit to be hung drawn and quartered. You can almost hear the seething and the gnashing of NHS false teeth coming from Ibrox. It's not that long ago that the hoard were calling for this guy to take to court anyone who denied that Rangers still existed, as though Rangers denial was on a par with Holocaust denial. The only thing is, their Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler were part of their own club and the Reich which was supposed to last 1000 years gave up the ghost after 140. Still, that is a good deal longer than the present impersonators will manage. :thumsup2:lol:

From The Daily Mail.

It would appear that my learned friend is now on the list of ra enemies. :lol:

From The Daily Mail.

The seethe is strong in him.

To be fair it is a fact that Rangers are a new club and not the old Rangers I also once knew.

Having only started to support Cowden for well over 3 years, I have been appalled to witness the on-going shenanigans behind the scenes at Rangers which was the reason I started following my hometown team.

I would rather follow my hometown club where it is run by people who genuinely care about the club and run in a way to ensure their tradition and history is not jeopardised.

I feel very sorry for the Rangers fans who have continued to pay their cash into the club. Rangers have appeared to have been run in the past couple of years from people who have concentrated on filling their own pockets first before Rangers.

When a great man like Walter Smith steps down as Chairman it clearly shows you the trouble at Rangers.

You can only hope for Rangers fans that the club starts appearing in the media for football reasons and not because of reckless running of the football club.

Looking forward however of Rangers coming to Cowdenbeath which will benefit Cowdenbeath greatly.

Never thought I would say it but come on the Blue Brazil for Tuesday!

I feel very sorry for the Rangers fans who have continued to pay their cash into the club.

When a great man like Walter Smith steps down as Chairman it clearly shows you the trouble at Rangers.

You can only hope for Rangers fans that the club starts appearing in the media for football reasons and not because of reckless running of the football club!

You were doing so well until you wrote this shite.

f**k them

Can hardly take him to court as he'll represent himself and win the case.

He does, generally, represent the scum of life. Thankfully in his latest case he lost and the murdering b*****d he represented will spend life in jail.

Can hardly take him to court as he'll represent himself and win the case.

I put it to you sir that,............................................... that was a brilliant comment!

Archived