Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

So that's why 60 folk are currently reading a thread about a simple cup draw?

I can guarantee that the match thread will put Club 411 to shame. Why? Because P&B is nothing without Rangers.

I'll admit that it'll probably be pretty busy around here when we're watching Guidetti round off his hat-trick in the 44th minute, yes.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell you what, if we win this game, It'll be absolutely glorious.
Why would you be?
Hope Celtic absolutely destroy these c***s.
Good.Me myself,hope there is no trouble.
One the one hand it'd be hilarious to see Seethco getting ripped a new arsehole by a relatively poor Celtic side. On the other hand, should United win the semi I'd rather play Seethco in the final. Leave cancelled: Strathclyde fuzz, Scottish Domestic Abuse Helpline.Pencils sharpened: Hysterical Scottish media pundits.
Hedge your mortgage on this guys and girls...

I am disappointed. I'd wanted to pitch ourselves against one of Scotland's form teams.

Still, having humped 2 premiership teams already I don't regard the match against the team currently in 4th as a big test. We have never played them in our short history but it should be an enjoyable encounter with a feeling of goodwill all round.

My irony meter flickered slightly on the first reading of that post but on further reading it must have been a background spike.

Good post and spot on

Yes, it's very odd that someone would be impressed with their football team's form player, isn't it?

He's not your teams player. I cant believe i am going to watch two City players humping Rangers... :(. Do the decent thing Manuel...Recall them both at the start of January!!

Archived