Celtic v Rangers

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shameful reply as expected. People using a term of abuse find it unoffensive therefore it is unoffensive?

Does this work for people who use words like Paki, poofter and spastic?

No because people don't use any of those for one upmanship or to achieve parity when being pulled up for their own bigotry.

I used DOBs as an example of a term which is genuinely, rather than faux-offensive.

stream_img.jpg

Leigh Griffiths opened the scoring for Celtic. Credit: Reuters

Perfect example of the Rangers support, the peepul are raging roasters

the minority (3) seeing the funny side

and you are obviously suffering from selective reading...I already stated that both sets of fans let themselves down today...it is you and the OP that are struggling with this concept.

The problem is that only one set let themselves down today.

I would not have bothered remarking upon **** being **** if they weren't trying to act like "TGFITW" for not boycotting a match and acting like they won a referendum whilst losing 2-0.

No because people don't use any of those for one upmanship or to achieve parity when being pulled up for their own bigotry. I used DOBs as an example of a term which is genuinely, rather than faux-offensive.

No one complains about calling us orcs, that has not history of association with a term that is used to describe being a protestant. H*n has meant protestant or "British" for over 100 years.

No one complains about calling us orcs, that has not history of association with a term that is used to describe being a protestant. H*n has meant protestant or "British" for over 100 years.

No it hasn't. That's ridiculous.

Game was a typical cup game between two teams from differing leagues. Celtic got their self in front early, turned it on fro 10-15 mins to get a second and kill the game. Then happily stroll through the rest of the game trying to avoid bookings and injury, There's no glory in humiliating minnows.

If there was any doubt Rangers fans are the greatest in British football then today squashed those doubts.

Aye right. Paying lots of cash to watch a shite team playing shite football. You really are the greatest shite supporters in the world.

Game was a typical cup game between two teams from differing leagues. Celtic got their self in front early, turned it on fro 10-15 mins to get a second and kill the game. Then happily stroll through the rest of the game trying to avoid bookings and injury, There's no glory in humiliating minnows.

Indeed, as Celtic are about to discover (yet again) in Europe.

Archived