ICT vs ACCIES

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent pub here recently changed hands and refurbished - about a 15 minute walk to the stadium. Several others nearby including Wetherspoons (Kings Highway) and Blackfriars just across the road.

http://whatpub.com/pubs/INV/116/phoenix-ale-house-inverness

Looks very decent, right next to the train station which is very handy, cheers mate.

/Alexander

Looks very decent, right next to the train station which is very handy, cheers mate.

/Alexander

Aye that'd be my recommendation as well if you are wanting decent beer close to the station, with maybe a nip across the road to Blackfriars as well.

30 minutes to walk from the city centre to the ground? :lol:

It shouldn't take you more than 20 but it would be better to get a taxi out there regardless.

I usually get the bus from the Grieg Street Social Club. Leaves about 2.30 and you're back in the pub for 5pm. It's only about £3.

I guess u could say the same for us if motherwell are still sh*t nrxt up, obviously providin we can secure three pts today, no easy feat in itself

Of course, but i would suggest, no offence to any other club, that Hamilton being top at the start of December would be more of a shock.

Archived