The Man who hates Rangers so much, he goes to every home game?

he also states he regulalry makes it to the celtic games at Ibrox, I thought celtic operated some sort of ballot system for Ibrox fixtures where you have to be a season ticket holder to have a chance of a ticket? how does he manage to get one every time so easily.

There are tickets available at times from supporters buses or someone doesn't turn up. You used see it all the time people loking for tickets, and well he claims to live locally.(well when there was usually a full house a few years ago)

Could be wind up though as has been suggested :unsure:

There are tickets available at times from supporters buses or someone doesn't turn up. You used see it all the time people loking for tickets, and well he claims to live locally.(well when there was usually a full house a few years ago)

Could be wind up though as has been suggested :unsure:

it is a wind up , there was no 1-1 draw at ibrox between rangers and aberdeen in 2008

What an absolute pile of shite, Made in Chelsea is more real than this pish.

So when teams like Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts have sold out their allocation for the away section at Ibrox, fans of those clubs have had to go without tickets but big Glen Venables from Glesga has got his hands on a ticket every time aye? I can just see old Glen waiting outside the ticket office at Easter Road at 10am on a Tuesday morning, before heading back to Glasgow with his big ticket, chuffed to bits with his effort of being on 41 supporters databases just in case.

Glen Venables is a topper of a name from the author as well btw. I would've went with Sven-Goran Keegan myself.

The quote about Goodwillie running half the length of the pitch to put it past Shagger amused me way more than it should've done.

Never mind a full-time Rangers hater, I'm greatly amused by the idea of bog-standard a guy in the away end declaring that "we're not asking enough questions of Shagger".

What an absolute pile of shite, Made in Chelsea is more real than this pish.

So when teams like Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts have sold out their allocation for the away section at Ibrox, fans of those clubs have had to go without tickets but big Glen Venables from Glesga has got his hands on a ticket every time aye? I can just see old Glen waiting outside the ticket office at Easter Road at 10am on a Tuesday morning, before heading back to Glasgow with his big ticket, chuffed to bits with his effort of being on 41 supporters databases just in case.

Glen Venables is a topper of a name from the author as well btw. I would've went with Sven-Goran Keegan myself.

I heard he sits next to his mate Arsene Mourinho

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived