Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really?Oh, that changes everything.Kilmarnock are therefore bigger and stronger than Rangers and the same can be said of Southampton in relation to Man City.My mistake. You clearly do like to back the plucky underdog.

Where in my post did i say any of that?

Oh and to MT talking about supporting the big teams. Killie are in the league above Rangers playing supposedly better opposition week in week out. Well this is the excuse we hear every time the Ps & Ds complain when a Ranger is picked in the Scotland squad.

Southampton were above City in the EPL

That's about the worst justification for glory hunting I've ever heard.

The attendance yesterday was as I expected due to it beeing more or less similar to our early cup round attendances for nigh on a decade even when we were in the premier league. As for low attendances this year it is down to a mixture of the board boycott , and people staying away due to mcoists dire football he has us playing , I know a few who have their season tickets but won't be back until mcoist is away as they say it is just unbearable. But both these reasons are the reason for low attendances

The attendance yesterday was as I expected due to it beeing more or less similar to our early cup round attendances for nigh on a decade even when we were in the premier league. As for low attendances this year it is down to a mixture of the board boycott , and people staying away due to mcoists dire football he has us playing , I know a few who have their season tickets but won't be back until mcoist is away as they say it is just unbearable. But both these reasons are the reason for low attendances

What percentage of 500'000'000 is 14'000?

So it's down to McCoist as well? If you can't afford to sack him then what do you expect will happen?

I am not boycotting stand free, I think some people have just had enough of his management , they have bought their tickets etc but are just fed up of watching some continuing to make the same blindingly obvious mistakes.

Errrm why is Stand Free ranting and raving on Rangers - Killie cup thread?

Fans are staying away imo due to what many class as corruption/profiteering/spivvery at boardroom level. A good comparison would be celtic in the 90's where the greenyins deprived their board of money.

hope that helps and puts an end to the silly trolling.

Errrm why is Stand Free ranting and raving on Rangers - Killie cup thread?

Fans are staying away imo due to what many class as corruption/profiteering/spivvery at boardroom level. A good comparison would be celtic in the 90's where the greenyins deprived their board of money.

hope that helps and puts an end to the silly trolling.

It doesn't. Because it still doesn't explain why the stay aways are happy to almost completely kill the club that they apparently care about.

Ranting and raving? I'm asking a question and you are all getting very, very defensive about it.

You don't understand how you are killing your club by not going? Really?

Defensive? I gave you an answer which explained things well enough, if it's not the answer you wanted then theres not much i can do about it.

Atleast MAgee was funny with his trolling, you're just boring.

As has been proven over the last few years, countless millions have been squandered by the board in wages/fees/bonuses and onerous contracts (the rangers retail one is a corker)Giving them more money would be a mistake as it would just go the same way, they are going to asset strip everything anyway.

Now if we were to get some honesty. transparency and a well run club then i'd gladly go back but until then not a penny more.

So you actively support the death of your club.

Madness.

This is the same guy who was shouting about boycotting his own team and if they died then so be it not so long ago.

I gave you a fair chance but it's time to ignore you now.

TTFN

If Rangers fans gave those in charge £8M then they would steal it and borrow the money anyway.

So you're happy to help kill the club then?

I'm staying away from Cappielow right now, but if I thought for one second that the club was in danger, I'd be back in a heartbeat, regardless of absolutely everything.

Rangers are losing money and aren't even hiding this fact. Yet people aren't willing to help. Supporters are happy to sit back and watch the club they supposedly care about bleed to death.

Archived