Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what happens without a BRALT. Amateurs arrive and match threads get hijacked. That's not something I'd ever endorse. Rangers fans who stop shoving money the way of this regime, are actually being sensible.

Are you jealous of Stand Free?

Dinna worry Monks you'll always be my favourite Rangers troll, SF is a pale imitation.

What isn't going to happen? You don't think the club will be liquidated? What else do you think will happen?

They seem to believe that Mike Ashley, the man who flat out refuses to put any money into Newcastle and forces them to make profit through transfer dealings, will fill in the £8m gap in their finances from his own pocket.

Continuing going to games as are most of our group, but completely understand and respect the view and actions of fellow Bears who have decided to vote with their feet, to try and eventually rid the club of the parasites and charlatans currently in control.

This is what happens without a BRALT. Amateurs arrive and match threads get hijacked. That's not something I'd ever endorse. Rangers fans who stop shoving money the way of this regime, are actually being sensible.

Yeh because you never turn up on Rangers match threads :lol:

If there was a Rangers match thread and i didn't see a post from you i would start to worry about your health ;)

Yeh because you never turn up on Rangers match threads :lol:

If there was a Rangers match thread and i didn't see a post from you i would start to worry about your health ;)

Yes No8, that was sort of the 'joke' in the "That's not something I'd ever endorse" bit.

Do carry on though.

Archived