Rangers vs Killie

Killiesquirrel

Shocker ?, a lower league club puts out a Premiership club, well it's not as if that has happened before has it ? :rolleyes:

The the rangers fans on here ! :lol: , clubs going down the shitter and a wee cup win against a club with a fraction of the spending budget and they feel all triumphant ??? fucking fannies to a man because they got to gang up on WRK to point and laugh. :1eye

It would appear to rip the pish out of WRK is more fulfilling than a win for their club. :1eye

Glad they won because it takes the flack off Sooper Sallary till the next meltdown in the Championship when they get embarrassingly horsed by a club with just about no money. :)

More to the point though ?, has this piss poor attendance cost the club more money than they will get for holding this fixture at Ibrokes ? ^_^

We feel your pain.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The attendance for this be more than all the other games this weekend combined. Remember that proud boast back at the start of 2012 from certain Rangers fans on here.
If Rangers are as good as some Rangers fans claim when playing against top league opposition Hearts will coast the Premiership next season.
You can tell dodgy Dave is raging. :lol:

It would appear to rip the pish out of WRK is more fulfilling than a win for their club. :1eye

Feeling left out, pet lamb? Roon ye, HBQC ;)

Edited to add: Take a dauner over to The Big Thread. Wee Hec needs legal representation either in court or while he is being sectioned. I'm not sure which yet.

Cup draw's fixed it for The Rangers to get a long way. Six of the "top" sides out. Watch DU get Celtic next round while the Sevconians get Annan, Brechin, Berwick or Albion. The balls won't be mixed up either, just like the last time.

Killie were as absolutely rank as I expected. So bad that Rovers, in their current state, would have fancied their chances

Tin foil hatter alert. :1eye:lol:

But you don't want competitive games, so it's ideal for those of a certain mind set.

Riiiight.

That'll by why old firm games and European games were so unpopular when compared to all the other ones.

Shocker ?, a lower league club puts out a Premiership club, well it's not as if that has happened before has it ? :rolleyes:

The the rangers fans on here ! :lol: , clubs going down the shitter and a wee cup win against a club with a fraction of the spending budget and they feel all triumphant ??? fucking fannies to a man because they got to gang up on WRK to point and laugh. :1eye

Glad they won because it takes the flack off Sooper Sallary till the next meltdown in the Championship when they get embarrassingly horsed by a club with just about no money. :)

More to the point though ?, has this piss poor attendance cost the club more money than they will get for holding this fixture at Ibrokes ? ^_^

Your team won 4-0 and you appear to be raging.

Oh dear.

We feel your pain.

Yeah day off for me with a sore chest, hope you don't take a heart attack or something like that with your obvious empathy there No8. :P

I actually laughed at you muppets getting all triumphalist at ganging up on WRK just because it gave you orcs something you don't get that often these days with your club going down the shitter. A chance to have a pop at a fan you orcs obviously have a huge massive stick up your arses about. :lol:

Enjoy it while you can because your club will only make you miserable again in the coming weeks and then it's back to normal with the pointing and laughing at your joke club and your thick fans greeting with tears and snotters about how much the Rangers BoD are killing your club and robbing you of your hard earned giro's. :lol:

Feeling left our, pet lamb? Roon ye, HBQC ;)

Edited to add: Take a dauner over to The Big Thread. Wee Hec needs legal representation either in court or while he is being sectioned. I'm not sure which yet.

FFS Kinky ?, "Feeling left our" ?

This is a travesty of the highest magnifications when our resident English grammar and punctuation expert has lapses in his area of expertise lowering himself into the realms of diddy public school neducation.

You have let yourself down or put the bottle down because it appears you have had a little too much. :P

The orcs are out in numbers on P&B because they won a cup fixture, I'm not raging. This is a rare opportunity to take the piss out of all you stupid mugs at one time.

Circle the wagons girls and gang up in numbers it may be a bumpy ride.

FFS Kinky ?, "Feeling left our" ?

This is a travesty of the highest magnifications when our resident English grammar and punctuation expert has lapses in his area of expertise lowering himself into the realms of diddy public school neducation.

You have let yourself down or put the bottle down because it appears you have had a little too much. :P

Typo. Fixed. Thanks.

I know why the diddies are beelin' today. What's your excuse??

The orcs are out in numbers on P&B because they won a cup fixture, I'm not raging. This is a rare opportunity to take the piss out of all you stupid mugs at one time.

I posted about Arthur Montford's jaiket earlier..You and we Hec could well be fitted for one that ties up at the back. Is it a full moon tonight? This is the biggest day of rage in P&B's history.

He is not raging at all...seemingly.

My team won thanks, I did expect Killie to get beat, by the odd goal gifted by the ref because sevco were pish, unfortunately this was the win of the season so far for you lot. Enjoy Tedi, there will be plenty of misery for you all later on. :)

Archived