6-0 v 0-6

CowdenLoyal

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a draw means a 7th meeting of the 2 teams this season. You sure that's what you want?

Obviously Al I want an away victory and will be checking the score when I can tomorrow afternoon but as I don't get to every game and I haven't seen the barns this year, so from a purely selfish reason a replay I could get to and historically Grangemouth hasn't been a happy hunting ground, plus as unappealing as it is it would still generate a bit more cash for the club. Ultimately getting to the next round is the goal and fingers crossed history can be overcome on Saturday afternoon.

Obviously Al I want an away victory and will be checking the score when I can tomorrow afternoon but as I don't get to every game and I haven't seen the barns this year, so from a purely selfish reason a replay I could get to and historically Grangemouth hasn't been a happy hunting ground, plus as unappealing as it is it would still generate a bit more cash for the club. Ultimately getting to the next round is the goal and fingers crossed history can be overcome on Saturday afternoon.

Falkirk play in east falkirk....just...but feel free to call it Grangemouth

Or he could play 3-5-2 with Kyle (right) and Kudus (left) as wing backs. No Campbell and Robbo in midfield. Perfect.

think robbo is injured.

i count 7 players missing!

Team picks itself due to personnel missing bit theres 3 formations it could be so wait and see.

think robbo is injured.

i count 7 players missing!

Team picks itself due to personnel missing bit theres 3 formations it could be so wait and see.

There's lots of formations that it COULD be but we all know, it's going to be the same one. 4-5-1 that Jimmy calls 4-3-3.

No McCracken so I'd guess Vaulks in to the defence and Taiwo back into midfield. Seems like a good chance to play Duffie to me though.

I would go with - Duffie Vaulks Grant Leahy

Just seen that Shug is out also.

Ryan Blair in midfield for me.

We'll get another scudding. This 4-5-1 pish means we have no chance of scoring unfortunately.

without Armstrong, adamson, brett, Robertson, sutherland, Stewart and Gallagher we don't have many options. 5 or 6 of those woukd definitely start.

no wonder houston is full of confidence.

For all our players we are a striker short in the squad.

Archived