Eoin Jess spotted in Motherwell

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's true. Eion was seen visiting his Auntie in Scotia St this morning. He was then spotted taking his Auntie for breakfast at the Morrison's Cafe in Wishaw.

The word on the street is that he is applying for the job at Wishaw Juniors, but insists that the Chapman's Pies sold there have less grease inside them. Talk are still ongoing.

It's true. Eion was seen visiting his Auntie in Scotia St this morning. He was then spotted taking his Auntie for breakfast at the Morrison's Cafe in Wishaw.

The word on the street is that he is applying for the job at Wishaw Juniors, but insists that the Chapman's Pies sold there have less grease inside them. Talk are still ongoing.

His favourite thing out of Chapman's is their world famous ham and steak roll - to the extent that he usually buys in bulk once a month and freezes a lot of it.

Jess, Booth and Shearer.

f**k yer old firm.

What's Jess being doing these days?

He had a successful spell as youth team coach at Nottingham Forest, think he won something ( cup or league) but can't remember what.

He wanted to be first team coach and got offered the position by Peterbrough, but after they got relegated he was one of the coaches let go due to cost cutting.

As far as I'm aware he's been a free agent since June 2013.

Complete and utter lies.

Jess doesn't own a freezer. He preserves everything in salt.

He recently invested in a mid-level chest freezer. His wife was fed up watching him vainly rolling tubs of ice cream in salt.

Just read that Lomas has applied. Good luck if that happens, you'd get a ridiculously enjoyable team to watch as he goes baws oot (unless thats been ruined by his stint in England, in the same manner that McInnes lost his gusto at Bristol) but you'd be spending a fortune and he'd constantly be moaning and bigging up Rangers in the media

Didn't he have a stroke a few years ago? Eoin Jess was an absolute hero of mine when I was younger. Him, Shearer and big Mixu. All legends.

Coincidentally, my pal saw Mixu on a flight into Scotland the other day. Mixu and Jess dream team?

Archived