UKIP

Im_Rodger

So that's another UKIP member suspended for threatening to kill a Tory for being Asian.

Should also merit the police being involved imo. Almost certainly would be if it was a general member of the public caught saying that.

87, SDP, 92, SDP/Lib, 97, Labour, 01, Didn't vote, 05 Didn't Vote, 10, Labour although only because Brown is Scottish, no real reason. I hated Blair for a whole host of reasons. 2015, UKIP.

Fucking hell.

He's older than me!

I'd assumed he was one of the excitable teenage idiots from down the front of the East stand

I only had a quick Google through the first few names. Seem normal enough. Never heard of any of them, though.

As for oor Mhairi, I have no idea how a 20 year old gets picked as a candidate, but I suppose a parliament should be made up of all ages and of both sexes. It should also reflect more professions. An endless procession of lawyers, trade union reps and ex-councillors is not a good mix.

I disagree with you about ages. She is not representing teens in a juvenile hall, but the voters are morons - like the aptly named Throbber. It speaks to the inadequacies of democracy when ill informed plebs like him have final say.

Edited by Pete's Frontier

Fucking hell.

He's older than me!

I'd assumed he was one of the excitable teenage idiots from down the front of the East stand

Don't kid yourself on son. Two of my Hearts friends are voting UKIP, both quite senior people in their fields. One of them is a regular in the Hearts director's box, even knows your Budge woman.

Reynard-without-a-rifle isn't voting for anyone, you imbeciles. It's a troll account used solely to wind idiots up on here. Stop replying to it. Maybe one day Police Scotland will start treating "all immigrants should be raped and shot" as seriously as the word "***" and the mods will care to ban it. Until then, ignore it.

Reynard-without-a-rifle isn't voting for anyone, you imbeciles. It's a troll account used solely to wind idiots up on here. Stop replying to it. Maybe one day Police Scotland will start treating "all immigrants should be raped and shot" as seriously as the word "***" and the mods will care to ban it. Until then, ignore it.

I am not this character you little oaf. Whoever he was he must have skelped your pimply runt arse a few times, if he did good on him. That's my last post to you.

I am not this character you little oaf. Whoever he was he must have skelped your pimply runt arse a few times, if he did good on him. That's my last post to you.

You are more than likely a Rangers fan

Definitely not a genuine poster anyway

That's for sure

I'll assume what you mean is my stated and cogent position supporting UKIP makes you uncomfortable because you are without the capacity or means to argue it away - you and the other idiots who have swallowed the SNP machine whole on here without thinking. I'm eroding your misguided buffoonery and it's bringing on an insecurity you don't like, so you need to invent some other narrative to make yourself feel better: that I'm somehow just trolling, or whatever it's called. Don't see the point myself.

Regards football, I've been a Hibernian fan since 1972, been a season holder on and off for thirty years. I've also been to two World Cups with Scotland, Italy and France, and a European Championship in Sweden. I'll go back to posting about football when this election is over and all you little people are squabbling over why your beloved SNP are being ignored. Anyway, flying down to Manchester so see you's on Friday if I can be bothered,

I'll assume what you mean is my stated and cogent position supporting UKIP makes you uncomfortable because you are without the capacity or means to argue it away - you and the other idiots who have swallowed the SNP machine whole on here without thinking. I'm eroding your misguided buffoonery and it's bringing on an insecurity you don't like, so you need to invent some other narrative to make yourself feel better: that I'm somehow just trolling, or whatever it's called. Don't see the point myself.

Regards football, I've been a Hibernian fan since 1972, been a season holder on and off for thirty years. I've also been to two World Cups with Scotland, Italy and France, and a European Championship in Sweden. I'll go back to posting about football when this election is over and all you little people are squabbling over why your beloved SNP are being ignored. Anyway, flying down to Manchester so see you's on Friday if I can be bothered,

UKIP :1eye

Boom. Coburn has just tweeted this. UKIP "Scotland" manifesto launch

http://youtu.be/fv76Nqur1W0

He think UKIP will win at least 8 seats next year in Holyrood

It's interested he refers to the Scottish Parliament as "Salmond's back yard"

You'd think Coburn wasn't Scottish with some of his wording

I only just found out that Coburn is a gay man, quite surprised by that tbh. Although he is against gay marriage because he believes it increases homophobia from religious groups.

I'll give him credit for supporting the decriminalisation of drugs. I think putting people in prison for drug possession is something we should be moving away from.

Boom. Coburn has just tweeted this. UKIP "Scotland" manifesto launch

http://youtu.be/fv76Nqur1W0

He think UKIP will win at least 8 seats next year in Holyrood

It's interested he refers to the Scottish Parliament as "Salmond's back yard"

You'd think Coburn wasn't Scottish with some of his wording

Coburn says the SNP shouldn't upset England as they're Scotland's biggest trading partner. Oh the irony

A footnote in an article about the UKIP guy who talked about shooting his Tory rival:

"Another Ukip candidate last night apologised after he wrote offensive sexual messages about a female journalist on Facebook.

John Leathley, who is standing for the party in Sedgefield, said he was ‘deeply ashamed’ about his comments about Yasmin Alibhai-Brown.

As Mrs Alibhai-Brown appeared on BBC Question Time in November, Mr Leathley posted that she ‘needs a s**g’ and ‘would love a big black thing up her a**e’.

The 23-year-old student at Durham University last night said he was ‘very sorry’ for the remarks, which he claimed were ‘out of character."

FFS :lol: