UKIP

Im_Rodger

Look guys, I don't want any trouble. I'm just trying to better understand your points of view.

Having spoken with my English buddy he says the immigration problem isn't as prevalent in Scotland compared to south of the border so you guys may not have been affected as much and therefore do not have the suitable experience to judge the situation adequately. Would this be a fair assessment?

Look guys, I don't want any trouble. I'm just trying to better understand your points of view.

Having spoken with my English buddy he says the immigration problem isn't as prevalent in Scotland compared to south of the border so you guys may not have been affected as much and therefore do not have the suitable experience to judge the situation adequately. Would this be a fair assessment?

No. If you're looking for a partner just say so, there's no big stigma about that kind of thing over here.

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/placestogo/tp/underrated_gay.htm

Maybe it's the beer in me but having lurked here for a while I have decided to register and would like ask a few questions. As an outsider looking in, and having done some research on UK politics, I realize that I am so fucking UKIP it isn't even funny. How you guys are willing to let in people with a completely different culture when there are no jobs there to begin with anyway absolutely astounds me and has seemed to create a lot of problems. You fought for you land for thousands of years and now you're just willing to allow anyone saunter in without a moments thought? From the stories I have heard I don't think I would feel comfortable walking into the likes of Birmingham or Bradford never mind living there.

Can you reasonably explain why there is such great support for the Scottish Nationals whilst UKIP are looked at increasingly negatively? Now I know I may face mass criticizm but please try and be somewhat reasonable and honest in your response. I'm genuinely interested in hearing why you support the political party that you do 'cause to me it makes no sense...

Put the lotion in the basket.

IMO it should horrify people that someone with his views on other people is actively trying to become a councillor and then an MP.

Something tells me he won't get far in that career

You're taking the pish.

We Scots have always been multicultural. It's part of natural human behaviour to mix with others and to assimilate aspects of their culture. MInd you, the WASPs in the US made ISIS seem like the Girl Guides...

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a culture as such. I'd struggle to define what was meant by either British or Scottish culture.

As far as I can see everyone is an individual and totally different from everyone else with differing views on virtually everything.

I think that's a very positive thing. Spending time working and living amongst people from other countries is invigorating and inspiring.

Variety is the spice of life and personally I love it. I'd challenge anyone who tried to stop it.

Whit?

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a culture as such. I'd struggle to define what was meant by either British or Scottish culture.

As far as I can see everyone is an individual and totally different from everyone else with differing views on virtually everything.

I think that's a very positive thing. Spending time working and living amongst people from other countries is invigorating and inspiring.

Variety is the spice of life and personally I love it. I'd challenge anyone who tried to stop it.

Agree. Even within Scotland, 'Gaelic culture' is/ was very diverse. Did the Gaels of Stirlingshire or Perthshire have the same 'culture' as the Guga-hunters of Ness in Lewis? What shared culture did a Geordie miner have with landed gentry in Buckinghamshire?

As to multiculturalism 'not working', I look forward to the American hick trying prove that he doesn't use Roman letters or Arabic numerals.

Meanwhile, Ukip are reaping the benefits of Eastern European immigration...

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/ukip-candidate-uses-bulgarian-worker-to-distribute-anti-immigration-campaign-leaflets-336?utm_content=buffer7a529&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

UKIP, the 1970s cracker joke of political parties, got a big EU-approved egg broken all over its massive xenophobic face again today, after its candidate for Dover, David Little, employed a man from Bulgaria to deliver leaflets to would-be voters.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Labour councillor Peter Wallace was the first person to flag the goof, telling ITV News he found it "a bit weird" when a man with a "thick" Eastern European accent posted a six-page anti-men-with-thick-Eastern-European-accents pamphlet through his door.
Edited by AnCrùbag