UKIP

Im_Rodger

I get the impression Coburn has zero input or is even consulted on UKIP policies, he probably just reads the publication and hears others in the media and think it's just best to repeat without actually thinking it through

I get the impression Coburn has zero input or is even consulted on UKIP policies, he probably just reads the publication and hears others in the media and think it's just best to repeat without actually thinking it through

Yeah I agree. It's absurd that he's being given a platform. Highly embarrassing.

You give him too much credit. He doesn't know anything about immigration, economics or social integration. The only thing he does know is that there are two parts to the legislative EU and he is only in one of them.

Yeah I agree. It's absurd that he's being given a platform. Highly embarrassing.

Only given a platform because UKIP could not give a flying f**k about Scotland, to the extend they talk about us as if we're one of these foreign nations receiving undeserved aid that deserves to be cut back to the bare minimum.

I've never heard anyone from UKIP in England, talk the Scottish branch office or Coburn. It's as if they don't really exist to them, f**k at lest the 2 Ed's come up here and share a platform with Murphy

In fact the only time Nigel mentioned Coburn was after the racist comment

Ponsonby (I think) absolutely going in on Coburn on Scotland Tonight atm. Slaughtered him on his claim that most marriages between British nationals and foreign citizens are sham marriages, where UKIP are going to find £5.5 billion cuts and other manifesto pledges.

He said that? What a fckn pnis. Almost every Scot I know has a foreign wife/ husband/ partner and many have kids with them. All living happily here. No job stealing. No riots. No rivers of blood...

Anyway, here's more neo-Nazi nonsense from the 'BNP for Waitrose shoppers'... This is one of their candidates FFS...

http://athousandflowers.net/2015/04/06/coatbridge-ukip-candidate-supports-fascism-thinks-salmond-is-a-silly-alcoholic-wifebeater/

cairnsukip.png

Edited by AnCrùbag

I see that Farage is offering help to Cameron to keep a Labour/SNP pact out of Downing Street.

I've always thought that once a referendum on Europe was in the Tory manifesto, he would instruct his voters to return to the Tory party and it would get them over the line.

So remember folks....

Tory/UKIP good

Labour/SNP bad.

Just watched both the Coburn and Harvie interviews on STV player - what a difference between them. Almost tempted to vote green whilst laughing at how much Coburn seems to actually hate Scotland.

Just watched both the Coburn and Harvie interviews on STV player - what a difference between them. Almost tempted to vote green whilst laughing at how much Coburn seems to actually hate Scotland.

Your evidence for Coburn hating Scotland is UKIP's policy to ditch the Barnett formula and treat Scotland on par with Wales? I.E fairly. Most of what Coburn says is what most Scots agree with but are afraid or conditioned to vote against - cutting migration and eu vote especially.

Your evidence for Coburn hating Scotland is UKIP's policy to ditch the Barnett formula and treat Scotland on par with Wales? I.E fairly. Most of what Coburn says is what most Scots agree with but are afraid or conditioned to vote against - cutting migration and eu vote especially.

Hiya David.