Livi v Sons

Dominance without scoring is worthless. You could see the belief in the team just dissipate as the game went on, and Dumbarton scoring looked increasingly inevitable.

Story of our season.

Hard to believe how we've come back strongly against QoS in so many games but completely collapse in just about every other game. Being 2-0 down against them with about 10 mins to go and almost beating them 3-2 is a bamboozling, how are they the only team we can play against with a never die attitude?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't not believe you, but... Say your source.

I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Anyway, Dumbarton team news: Chris Kane is recovering from Ebola and is due to make the squad, Hugh Murray still can't be found, Scott Linton is still out from his recent lion attack and Garry Fleming is out due to a sore hairline.

None of that's true but probably still more accurate than the news we've been fed.

I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Anyway, Dumbarton team news: Chris Kane is recovering from Ebola and is due to make the squad, Hugh Murray still can't be found, Scott Linton is still out from his recent lion attack and Garry Fleming is out due to a sore hairline.

None of that's true but probably still more accurate than the news we've been fed.

Am only passing on info am being told no one is asking you to fucken read or comment on it !!!!

Am only passing on info am being told no one is asking you to fucken read or comment on it !!!!

Still utterly astounded that you're apparently involved at Alloa in an official capacity. You are an utter clown. I'd be embarassed if you were associated with my club.

Well, don't pass it on unless you want people to comment on it!!

What's the point of posting if you don't want debate?

Id go back to 4-4-2 tomorrow.

Ewings in goal in Rogers absence, DVZ back in at right back with Taggart and Graham and MacDonald on the left. Midfield of Gils, Turner, Agnew and Campbell or Shagger in for Mitch. Up tap I'd have Fleming sitting just behind Nish. No way Kaneo will start so if we do see him it will only be for the last 20mins at the most.

Still utterly astounded that you're apparently involved at Alloa in an official capacity. You are an utter clown. I'd be embarassed if you were associated with my club.

My comments are no way connected to the club they are my own views I wouldnt like to be connected to your club but if I was my comments would still be the same .

Irrelevant

Irrelevant Graham Irrelevant Irrelevant

Irrelevant Irrelevant Irrelevant Irrelevant

Irrelevant Irrelevant

Subs: Irrelevant, Irrelevant, Irrelevant, Irrelevant, Shug Murray, Kane

Imo

Kane to come off the bench with 10 to go. Score, win a penalty and then limp off.

Archived