Bo'ness United v Arbroath

Jambo'ness

Doesn't say much for Arbroath either then. You only beat them 1-0 in an ordinary league game in September. Personally, I'll go for 5-4 wins over 1-0 any time.

But let's just concentrate our feelings on one thing. We both want a shot at a big gun in the next round.

Hoping for a good competitive game.

1-0 going on 6-0 that day. Murray could have had 5

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't say much for Arbroath either then. You only beat them 1-0 in an ordinary league game in September. Personally, I'll go for 5-4 wins over 1-0 any time.

But let's just concentrate our feelings on one thing. We both want a shot at a big gun in the next round.

Hoping for a good competitive game.

Read the match thread from that game... I had personally said they were the worst team to have graced gayfield in a good few years. All that goes out the window tomorrow though, this is a cup game!! We drew with a Celtic team that had just beaten bloody Barcelona in the Champions League in the cup, anything can happen and we better not get complacent, im worried about tomorrow tbh.

And I dont want a shot at a big gun, I want a 1st/2nd/3rd side so we can try get through to the quarters if we get through this.

Still not quite over giving a back pass against us at Dumbarton away a few years ago.

Pretty sure it was the play-offs, baxter went to clear it and sliced it in the air and Hill picked it up.

Anyway, mon the lichties!!

It was McAnespie against Dumbarton in the playoffs. They scored from the resulting free kick

Hears to a good game lichtie and plenty banter throughout the day, would a Bu's win be too much to ask for.

personally think it will go to a replay, love going to gayfield, terracing and standing with your mates.

When's the replay scheduled for?

Archived