Celtic vs Dundee FC

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee weirdos raging at Celtic manager celebrating a goal in Aberdeen :lol::thumsup2 4-0 and the weirdos claiming they didn't care anyway..

:lol: Weirdos making stuff up again

Cant beat the scumdee weirdos and a bit of rage :lol:

Top bantz from the weirdos.. :lol:

The word weirdos has now lost all meaning. Perhaps a trip to bantz college so you can add a few more insulting words to your vocabulary.

Going for a 2-0 win for the Dees with Clarkson netting both. Might actually shut the Sellik fans up for a two full minutes for a change

Can't believe Celtic only gave us 200 seats that are NOT restricted view. All sold & are we are left with pish seats. Fooking joke!

Joke club. Swathes of empty, unrestricted viewing throughout the stadium and we get lumped behind a big stupid pillar.

A few years back we were behind said pillar and Caballero had a pen at the far end so we watched on the screen until it mysteriously went on the blink. And I bought a pie with furry blue mould on it out of their shithole.

Potentially food poisoning, view blocking arseholes.

A Stilton peh?

A stinking peh. For some unknown reason I took the circular pastry bit off the top and there was what looked like a big blue and white furry caterpillar staring at me. Fucking minging.

Ive long since argued the case for giving the away support a better section that that stupid pokey corner, especially since there are so many empty seats just now, why not put them in the Lisbon Lions upper, which is hardly used ever used?

Sadly the in charge types at CP arent interested so I can only apologise to the away support on behalf of whoever it is doesnt give a shit.

I think RD was getting a bit of frustration out of his system yesterday.

Of course they didnt celebrate as if we had won the champions league as some Celtic haters on here and the aberdeen match thread have said, but, after a sticky start when he took a bit of criticism, some unjustified some justified we have finally strung together a few decent results and performances, culminating in a last minute winner with ten men at, possibly the best opponent in the league, I think Ronny was quite entitled to show a bit emotion and passion after it.

man love..................ya gatta love it

Not going to this one by choice as opposed to reasons out of my control. I really didn't like the way we were treated by the Glasgow police on the way in and then the really poor view/unfriendly stewards when we were there a couple of years ago. What frustrated me most about the coppers was getting searched and having the sniffer dog give us the once over, thats not my idea of a day out and the complete opposite to a visit to Firhill which is a pleasant experience.

I'll probably try and take in a random game, I made Livi V Dumbarton last saturday which was good, the compromise being dragged round the shops by Missus Root not so good :(

Not going to this one by choice as opposed to reasons out of my control. I really didn't like the way we were treated by the Glasgow police on the way in and then the really poor view/unfriendly stewards when we were there a couple of years ago. What frustrated me most about the coppers was getting searched and having the sniffer dog give us the once over, thats not my idea of a day out and the complete opposite to a visit to Firhill which is a pleasant experience.

I'll probably try and take in a random game, I made Livi V Dumbarton last saturday which was good, the compromise being dragged round the shops by Missus Root not so good :(

Did your wallet take a beating? :P

Archived