Looks like Catalonia didnt Sh1te it.

John Lambies Doos

My dad's a Rangers fan..not that I actually should be responding to the pitiful attempts of character assassination we're delighting in here right enough..

I believe you're a Rangers fan and I believe its the reason why you're passionately anti-Scottish Independence. While posting from Spain :1eye

You'z are all c***s. Awful people and most onionists have horns.

I believe you're a Rangers fan and I believe its the reason why you're passionately anti-Scottish Independence. While posting from Spain :1eye

I'm not passionately anti-Scottish Independence. Why the Spanish reference?

Well i'm flattered you've decided i'm a c**t, you'll forgive me for not taking your opinion to heart.. I don't even like onions.

You also believe that you own a bungalow in Perth...

The parallel between raging Scottish nationalists and raging British nationalists (BNP) is delicious I must say, made all the more enjoyable when the raging Scottish nationalists don't notice the striking similarities.

^^^thicko found

Any chance of explaining what these "parallels" and "striking similarities" are? I promise not to question your intellect.

Can you yourself not see any similarities? Nick Griffin and Alex Salmonds waistline is an obvious one. If you're struggling I suggest looking up "nationalism".

Is this just another dummy spitting topic from a voter of the 45%?

It appears so.

A couple of months down the line, first time I've popped in here in a while and they're still seething (or bizarrely accusing the No winners of being seething.)

Never mind, it's 'when' not 'if' - I'll pop in again in 20 years before the next referendum.

It appears so.

A couple of months down the line, first time I've popped in here in a while and they're still seething (or bizarrely accusing the No winners of being seething.)

Never mind, it's 'when' not 'if' - I'll pop in again in 20 years before the next referendum.

Don't be a stranger now - keep in touch!