Pie and Bov Election Live Results!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I say well done to everyone involved, especially David. It truly was an exciting evening, one which I'm sure had everyone gripped.

I am disappointed, as the party which has been in it since the off, with no changes to Ministerial positions or policies, I really believed we would have enough in the tank to win it.

Fair play to FUN though, they played an absolute blinder bringing Addie in. He won the election for you.

Congratulations once again.

Thank f**k the Referendum didn't pan out like this :lol:

When it was neck and neck with just our supposed "heartland" left, I had a comment typed out about how this was like a Hibs player stepping up to take the kick in a penalty shoot-out that could win us the cup. I deleted it.

If I'd actually typed that out and this happened.

sob.png

Can I say well done to everyone involved, especially David. It truly was an exciting evening, one which I'm sure had everyone gripped.

I am disappointed, as the party which has been in it since the off, with no changes to Ministerial positions or policies, I really believed we would have enough in the tank to win it.

Fair play to FUN though, they played an absolute blinder bringing Addie in. He won the election for you.

Congratulations once again.

Agree with all of this, especially the David & Addie parts. Addie was a game-changer.

Nearly - Ham is my alias account.

You can have no such thing , i wont let those junior thicko's near a gun

Ach, I feel sorry for you. I'll let you keep it. That's the only thing though. I'm keeping your dignity. Pleasure doing business with you.

That would be a mental real election result though

Both leaders of the main 2 parties would have lost their own seat :lol:

Technically, I don't know where Ham lives. Maybe he did win. :ph34r:

Edit: Ham is a bonnyrigg rose fan... so I would assume he's midlothian. Dece heartland? Nah, JUNIORS HEARTLAND.

Credit to 8mile though - he canvassed a lot of Junior votes in Lothian over the last two days and it paid off. He was a good laugh on the PM's as well.

Technically, I don't know where Ham lives. Maybe he did win. :ph34r:

Edit: Ham is a bonnyrigg rose fan... so I would assume he's midlothian. Dece heartland? Nah, JUNIORS HEARTLAND.

Oh come on now

Archived